If GSP beats Bisping will your opinion of him change?

This Rockhold?

tumblr_o8aq1qGTmi1qa33wlo3_500.gif

771919944.gif

I actually like Rockhold more than bisping, but people who are belittling Bisping and acting like he's easy pickings need to stop simultaneously putting Rockhold on a pedastal and acting like he's a much tougher fight than Bisping—Bisping finished Rockhold easily, and they're 1 and 1 against each other.

Bisping and Whittaker are the guys to beat at MW right now. Not Rockhold, and not Romero.

Yeah, you have 2 gifs of rockhold getting knocked out. He's lost fights, I get it. It's not hard to cherrypick loss gifs for most very good fighters.

Bisping is currently a moderate betting underdog against GSP, and he was a significant underdog against whittaker. He's "the guy to beat" only because he has the title.

I guarantee Bisping would be the underdog in a third fight vs rockhold, and that GSP would also be one.

If GSP actually finishes bisping then yes. If he decisions him like all last opponents then no.

He's not going to "beat" him. He might get his hand raised at the end of the night.

Bisping's performance will not be taken seriously based on him admitting it is about money.
I hate to burst your bubble, but every professional fighter's performance about money.

Also, Santa Claus is not real.

I have always been a GSP hater and have not given him the credit he probably deserves, but I haven't thought about the possibility of GSP winning because I favor Bisping. But if GSP beats Bisping, I would have to completely reevaluate his career. As much crap as this fight has got, it would be a huge feather in his cap in his career and his legacy.

Nope GSP still loses the following fight when he is forced to defend title against a real opponent.

Why should it? Beating Rockhold, Anderson and Hendo is already more impressive than beating GSP.

Ducked Silva for super fight so opinion is the same.

NO

he is already the WW GOAT. no doubt about that for me

beating michael bisping is not a great accomplishment. and he is not even in his prime....

if GSP defends successfully against a ranked opponent (wich bisping never did) my opinion on him would be even higher

but the way I see it today, this is a money grab and does not have to do with the top of the MW division

GSP was a great fighter. No one knows what he's like now but it's obvious to everyone he thinks Bisping is an easy target to aim for. Nothing will change about that. Same way most people think Bisping is aiming for the least dangerous guys who can make him money.

Back