If given the opportunity, would you live in Brazil or anywhere in the United States?

i'm salty lol you're the one coming at me w this angry talk just because I called the majority of America boring. It's the truth....deal with it.

Including the place you're from....boring. Don't get butthurt, it's just facts.

I've been laughing my ass off this entire time. I don't understand how you could possibly say that America is boring. What don't we have here that your country does?

I've been laughing my ass off this entire time. I don't understand how you could possibly say that America is boring. What don't we have here that your country does?

bro, I said clearly Cali, NY, Miami, Vegas....these places are worth traveling to or maybe moving to....everywhere else in America? hell no! nothing special...nothing to offer. yawn

Deal with it!

Travel dollars would say the same...only ppl that travel to places other than that in America are other Americans.

Big Facts

ya just simple drug charges, dude didn't just shoot up vegas and kill all those ppl....Bro, there's more murders per year in America than Brazil. what do you consider crime?
There's definitely a lot of murders here in Vegas. The October shooting aside, there's at least one to report on the news every night. I'll give you that. But I'd rather walk thru a ghetto/barrio here in the US, than a favela. But to answer the question, I'd live some where in Colorado.

bro, I said clearly Cali, NY, Miami, Vegas....these places are worth traveling to or maybe moving to....everywhere else in America? hell no! nothing special...nothing to offer. yawn

Deal with it!

Travel dollars would say the same...only ppl that travel to places other than that in America are other Americans.

Big Facts

You forgot Hawaii, Colorado (very popular skiing and snowboarding destination + hiking and wilderness activities), and Texas. There are many others, but those are popular ones. Keep hating, though.

It's whatever bro, go have fun in Alabama

i'll be on a beach in Rio with a bunch of sexy girls while you're in Alabama with Honey boo boo lmao

This comment just shows how ignorant about the world you americans are, rio is the worst place to live in brazil right now, but i understand that rio is the only city you guys know, i live here for 22 years and i never have been robbed or anything like that and my life is pretty fine, stop watching fox news asap
yes, every country has their share of good and bad places. the news just shows us all the garbage.

i'll be on a beach in Rio with a bunch of sexy girls while you're in Alabama with Honey boo boo lmao

*I see you did include New York and Florida.

You forgot Hawaii, Colorado (very popular skiing and snowboarding destination + hiking and wilderness activities), Texas, Florida. There are many others, but those are popular ones. Keep hating, though.

You know what's so sad? You said there is so many more and began to list names....but had to include both Florida and New York(two I mentioned) because there isn't even more to name

That's how sad America is outside those places.

And Colorado is just no, Texas again nah man lol

And Hawaii doesn't even like America....Sorry, not sorry. Hawaii has as much love for America as PR does rn

You know what's so sad? You said there is so many more and began to list names....but had to include both Florida and New York(two I mentioned) because there isn't even more to name

That's how sad America is outside those places.

And Colorado is just no, Texas again nah man lol

And Hawaii doesn't even like America....Sorry, not sorry.

I was multitasking and didn't pay close enough attention to what you said. That's how insignificant you are to me. I caught myself, though.

Atlanta, Baton Rouge, and Nashville are other popular destinations. If you don't think Colorado and Texas are good places to travel to, then you're a fucking retard.

I was multitasking and didn't pay close enough attention to what you said. That's how insignificant you are to me. I caught myself, though.

Atlanta, Baton Rouge, and Nashville are other popular destinations. If you don't think Colorado and Texas are good places to travel to, then you're a fucking retard.

some of the most white, racist towns in the world are in Texas..not surprised you think so highly of it.

And Hawaii doesn't even like America....Sorry, not sorry. Hawaii has as much love for America as PR does rn

Therefore? It's part of the United States whether Hawaiin natives like it or not. You're shifting the goalposts now. It's not about whether they like the continental United States. It's about whether foreigners like to travel there.

I'm not assuming anything. That's what you were implying. Racist bastard.

I also laughed at Dave Chappelle's skit about grape drink. I laugh when people say things that I consider funny. Racial humor is a perfectly legitimate form of comedy.
Dave Chappelle was all about racial comedy. Chris Rock and Alonzo Bodden too.

Therefore? It's part of the United States whether Hawaiin natives like it or not. You're shifting the goalposts now. It's not about whether they like the continental United States. It's about whether foreigners like to travel there.

stop being so butthurt lol

No one on this planet rather travel to Alabama or any of the places I mentioned in my post over Rio.

FActs

Deal with it!

Stop being so Butthurt

The rest of the world doesn't even like America that much, we view you as stuck up idiots who voted in Trump..honestly, you should just keep quiet for the next 3 and half years imo

some of the most white, racist towns in the world are in Texas..not surprised you think so highly of it.
As if there aren't racist places in Brazil. Brazil used to be one of the major slave-trading countries. Bunch of racist bastards. /s

stop being so butthurt lol

No one on this planet rather travel to Alabama or any of the places I mentioned in my post over Rio.

FActs

Deal with it!

Stop being so Butthurt

The rest of the world doesn't even like America that much, we view you as stuck up idiots who voted in Trump..honestly, you should just keep quiet for the next 3 and half years imo

The only good thing about Brazil is the trannies.

never been to Rio. I'm sure the beach and women are nice.. But Honey Boo Boo..that's all. i've never been to Alabama, not planning on going there, but i'm sure there's nice places there, and not everyone is a honey boo boo.

Salty Brazilian says what?

I'm not even Brazilian lmao

This is the sad part about America. You assume everyone outside of America is just like you

That typicial fuck ya merica

USA USA USA

Sorry, your country is the only one who is so entitled..so full of themselves...Other countries don't have this ima stick up for my country against anyone no matter what. You are a sheep. Do as you're told yankee

I'm not even Brazilian lmao

This is the sad part about America. You assume everyone outside of America is just like you

That typicial fuck ya merica

USA USA USA

Sorry, your country is the only one who is so entitled..so full of themselves...Other countries don't have this ima stick up for my country against anyone no matter what. You are a sheep. Do as you're told yankee

What shithole are you actually from? Somalia?

Back