If given the opportunity, would you live in Brazil or anywhere in the United States?

Tim McGraw? lol

I don't even need to listen or debate any further...yo

you exposed yourself with the Tim McGraw video, bro lol

What redneck place are you from ? I made fun of it in my opening post, right? butthurt

now I get you u

Tim McGraw got nothing on my boy Toby.

I'm from Colorado, but I live in Georgia now.

Why am I not surprised you grew up in All White Colorado?

I don't know what the state's overall demographics were, but the area I lived in had a decent mix. What would be wrong with living in an all white area, anyways? I live in a majority black area now.

Stay salty.

461504fa23ee63f4737e436e3685655c.jpg

I don't know what the state's overall demographics were, but the area I lived in had a decent mix. What would be wrong with living in an all white area, anyways? I live in a majority black area now.

Stay salty.

I’m sorry about that.

Stay salty.

you are from all white Colorado..moved to all black Georgia accusing everyone of being angry cuz you lowkey angry

lemme guess, Black man fucked yo girl and you bitter??

you are from all white Colorado..moved to all black Georgia accusing everyone of being angry cuz you lowkey angry

lemme guess, Black man fucked yo girl and you bitter??

You started talking about black people and then all of sudden started talking in ebonics.

Lol.

You started talking about black people and then all of sudden started talking in ebonics.

Lol.

you can't even hide your racism lol

America 2k17

let me guess, "Can't let the inmates run the prison?"

you can't even hide your racism lol

America 2k17

Haha. I was calling you out on your racism. Why'd you suddenly switch to speaking in ebonics just to discuss black people? Do you think all black people speak in ebonics?

I don't think an inmate-run prison could actually work. The prison riots in Brazil taught us that that's not a good idea. You end up with inmates cannibalizing each other.

what kinda retarded question is this? USA 1000% I immigrated here from Russia I would never go back there or even worse Brazil....isn't it still a third world country where like the top 5% control all the money?

Actually the whole world is the top 5% control all the money. Doesn't matter what country or continent you're on

Haha. I was calling you out on your racism. Why'd you suddenly switch to speaking in ebonics just to discuss black people? Do you think all black people speak in ebonics?

Why would you assume such a thing?? cuz you a lowkey racist right

Just like you laughed when dude pointing out you now live in All black instead of all white? can't even hide it

the country signing...born in All white Colorado...you can't even hide your shit lol But ya, being half Jamaican I def hate black ppl

the country signing...born in All white Colorado...you can't even hide your shit lol But ya, being half Jamaican I def hate black ppl

That would make me more black than you.

Why would you assume such a thing?? cuz you a lowkey racist right

Just like you laughed when dude pointing out you now live in All black instead of all white? can't even hide it

I'm not assuming anything. That's what you were implying. Racist bastard.

I also laughed at Dave Chappelle's skit about grape drink. I laugh when people say things that I consider funny. Racial humor is a perfectly legitimate form of comedy.

I'm not assuming anything. That's what you were implying. Racist bastard.

I also laughed at Dave Chappelle's skit about grape drink. I laugh when people say things that I consider funny. Racial humor is a perfectly legitimate form of comedy.

What's so funny about it tho?

That I predicted it was coming. Why are you so salty today?

i'm salty lol you're the one coming at me w this angry talk just because I called the majority of America boring. It's the truth....deal with it.

Including the place you're from....boring. Don't get butthurt, it's just facts.

No one ouside of Alabama is screaming I can't wait to go to Alabama

like I said

Rio>majority of America

Back