If Fury comes back the same.....hes the best HW in the world

Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious.

I dont like his way of boxing because it looks so goofy but really watch some breakdowns of his skill. He is way underrated. Can fight out of both stances. Has great defensive skills and footwork for a guy this size and is able to anticipate the opponent.

In terms of skill he is worlds better than Wilder. I dont see any way Wilder can defeat him if he even remotely gets into shape.

I dont like his way of boxing because it looks so goofy but really watch some breakdowns of his skill. He is way underrated. Can fight out of both stances. Has great defensive skills and footwork for a guy this size and is able to anticipate the opponent.

In terms of skill he is worlds better than Wilder. I dont see any way Wilder can defeat him if he even remotely gets into shape.

Yeah I'd clearly agree with the last bit although I think beating Wlad and beating Joshua are two very different things, the former was basically outlanding someone who was happy to stay at range.

Agreed

I think he’s more under rated than over rated. Most fans have never taken him seriously and slept on him. If they hadn’t they’d have seen how tough a fight he was for wlad. Whether he can come back the same is debatable and we will have to wait and see, but I’d have definately favoured him over Joshua and wilder before his layoff/ban

How is he underrated? He is wildly overrated if anything. Hes talked about as if hes Mayweather defensively and hes simply not as good as people pretend. Yes, he beat Wlad in a fight where neither did anything significant. They barely even threw punches.

Fury is fundamentally much better than Wilder. So was Ortiz. So is pretty much anyone Wilder will fight. So what? He still knocks their heads off.

So much racism towards Tyson in this thread. Shocking stuff.

How is he underrated? He is wildly overrated if anything. Hes talked about as if hes Mayweather defensively and hes simply not as good as people pretend. Yes, he beat Wlad in a fight where neither did anything significant. They barely even threw punches.

Fury is fundamentally much better than Wilder. So was Ortiz. So is pretty much anyone Wilder will fight. So what? He still knocks their heads off.

Please, Wilder has more bums in his record than any homeless shelter. Ortiz was a good win but lets not pretend that he isnt way out of his prime. If you write Fury did nothing "significant" vs. Wlad then you should inform yourself. There is a reason Wlad could bring his power into play vs. Joshua and not at all vs. Fury.

I am not a Fury fan but respect his skills.

I disagree about Joshua being a robot, like I always disagreed when people said it about Wlad and Vitali. But everything else is pretty much the way I see it. But I have to seriously question Fury coming back as he was. We may've only seen the real Fury's potential a few times in the ring and maybe that wasn't even his full potential. Total waste of talent but he told a whole press conference once IIRC that he'd school Wlad but he'd never be champion like Wlad because he couldn't stay in shape and disciplined for years on end. It looks like that was remarkably candid more than a bizarre presser comment. It might be a streak of Buster in him.

Please, Wilder has more bums in his record than any homeless shelter. Ortiz was a good win but lets not pretend that he isnt way out of his prime. If you write Fury did nothing "significant" vs. Wlad then you should inform yourself. There is a reason Wlad could bring his power into play vs. Joshua and not at all vs. Fury.

I am not a Fury fan but respect his skills.

And Fury’s resume is stacked with talent.....? Its not lol.

Fury did fuck all vs Klits. That fight was absolutely terrible. Still deserves credit for the W, but lets stop pretending it was some great performance. It was awful.

Its also extremely hypocritical to say Ortiz was out of his prime as youre praising Fury’s win over Wlad. I guess 40 year old Wlad was a spring chicken....?

And Fury’s resume is stacked with talent.....? Its not lol.

Fury did fuck all vs Klits. That fight was absolutely terrible. Still deserves credit for the W, but lets stop pretending it was some great performance. It was awful.

Its also extremely hypocritical to say Ortiz was out of his prime as youre praising Fury’s win over Wlad. I guess 40 year old Wlad was a spring chicken....?

Do we really have to discuss that a 40year old Wladimir was leagues above Ortiz vs. Wilder? Really?

Do we really have to discuss that a 40year old Wladimir was leagues above Ortiz vs. Wilder? Really?
Youre moving goal posts now.

If youre going to discredit the win over Ortiz for him being past his prime the same can be said for Wlad.

AJ and Wilder knock Fury out.

Unlike Wlad, theyll actually come to fight.
fury is never coming back the way he was
X... you’re a good poster, and you usually have a solid opinion, but I don’t see it this way at all...AT BEST , Fury would be 3rd, but, honestly he’ll be fortunate to even crack the top ten again IMO.
Tyson Fury has been elevated to mythical levels lately. Its hilarious.
How the hell?

The version of Fury that beat Klit loses to Joshua in brutal fashion. Wilder pushes his shit in even worse. Fury has a much weaker resume then both guys and his Klit fight was a complete anomaly which is why he avoided that rematch in every way possible including fake injuries and taking nandrolone to earn a two year suspension. He beat the champ in one of the worst fights of the decade ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO and has since ballooned up to 350 pounds and pursued an impressive array of illegal drugs and legal alcohol.

The odds of him coming back after years out of the sport and dropping 100 pounds and stopping the anabolic steroid consumption to somehow be the same guy he was in 2015 are fucking zero.

How does everyone gloss over the fact that Fury was BANNED FOR TWO YEARS FOR TAKING AN ANABOLIC STEROID but guys like Ortiz and Canelo get blasted as cheats every single time someone mentions their name?
<32>

Well....i was almost right

No, he shouldn’t.

Fury is fucking shite. End of.
chisora is shit.
its quite obvious that for whatever reason, klit didnt train properly for the fury fight - either he didnt think much of a guy who turns up to a presser throwing tables and dressing as batman or he carried injury but something wasnt right...

hes built himself a hell of a safety blanket though, whatever happens now, he cant lose.
Indeed...

Back