If former cheater Brian Ortega beats never-been-caught Holloway, will he win your respect?

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
conor-mcgregor-and-nate-diaz-clashed-wednesday-ufc-196-press-conference..jpg

Yes, "Everyone is on steroids!". The difference is some people are unlucky and get caught. Some people are lucky and get away with it.

Shut the mouth of Holloway fans before they make an excuse

Win or lose, both guys have already proven they are great fighters.

I dont give a shit who uses peds. If you’re too dumb to use them enjoy getting ktfo. The winner is all I care about

The best is blessed.

Let’s ask @RawkyMarciano . He only bashes PED users when he’s not a fan of them.

I’ve seen him slob on Romero’s knob and openly support Ortega...

Despite trying to constantly slander the GOAT Jonny Bones.

He'd need to pass his pre and post drug tests, then prove it again in a rematch or by fighting Zabit!

They both already have my respect.

Also, no not everyone is on steroids, saying everyone is on roids is as dumb as saying everyone is clean

I still wanna see ..

Max vs. Khabib

hope they can pull that off .. Or maybe even a Ferg vs. Max

ortega is a great human being. I respect a fighter even more when he uses PEDs. then again, no one is clean at the highest level

I don't really care who got caught and whatnot. All I care for is fighter's ability and heart.

Bisping's blatant ducking of any worthy contender during his "title reign" is way more disgusting in my eyes.

Its not luck, if your not on roids you wont get caught. Ever. If your on roids you may get lucky or you wont (most of them have a history of popping, much like a drug addict who has a good rap sheet so its not hard to tell whos cheating)

what a compelling case. Quoting the scholar and intellect Nate Diaz.

I just want to see Holloway fight again. One of the most exciting at 145 imo.

I don't see Ortega beating him, but I was wrong about Edgar.

Let’s ask @RawkyMarciano . He only bashes PED users when he’s not a fan of them.

I’ve seen him slob on Romero’s knob and openly support Ortega...

Despite trying to constantly slander the GOAT Jonny Bones.

Its only slander if its not true. You cant slander someone by correctly stating proven facts. Slander is ruining someone else's good name. Jon did that all by himself. No need to blame anybody else.

I already respect him. People make mistakes, sometimes people like Josh Barnett destroy an entire MMA show. Guy got caught 4 fucking times. 4. People LOVE him. Especially in Japan, which makes sense. PrideFC and PEDs were a match made in heaven.

How about you post this shit with your real account, like a man.

Back