If Floyd ends up fighting in the UFC

There is no one I'd like to see him fight, not even Conor

Why would anyone want to see a mismatch to that degree?

I just can't ever see this happening. Floyd is going to want to be basically the co-promoter and expect at least half the revenue.

The UFC would be opening itself up to a hell of a lot of turmoil moving forward with top draws. They'll all demand similar terms. It really could be the turning point of fighters banning together against the UFC. I don't see how they couldn't lose the control they currently more or less have over fighters.

Based Punk just became a MOTHERFUCKING BLUE BELT IN BJJ! He would absolutely SLAY Money Mayweather. Son, you don't even know.
200.gif

he can fight northcutt and get his head kicked clean off by a teenager whom hit his puberty just yet...

Ron Darousey. They got that old score to settle.

Does it matter? He'll get mauled in 30 seconds anyway.

CM Punk would wrestlerape him to Bolivian.

It's 2017, how retarded can someone be to think that boxing alone is sufficient for an MMA fight?!

Mighty Mouse. But you me and everyone knows the only person thats worth Floyds time is Conor thats the only fight for him in the UFC that is worth 9 figures.What other fight is going to get everyones $ and attention?If Floyd is a man of his words him and Conor are probably going to fight in the UFC on ST Patricks day.

No way in hell he's getting in the octagon. The hype needs to die :rolleyes:

He would only do one fight. He'll get a pass like Brock did enter the pool and before he shrivels up into a decrepit old man he will fight and make a fuck ton. But why not just do boxing? No risk. Fight will never happen

Back