If Floyd ends up fighting in the UFC

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would you like to see him fight?(besides Conor) Personally I'd like to see him fight Dominick Cruz, or Cody Garbrandt.

nintchdbpict000246899697.jpg

He won't, and would be horribly beat by any MMA fighter in an MMA fight.

Conor, obviously.

He said he'd whoop Conor's ass in the octagon after he got done whopping him in the boxing ring, so let's see him do it.

I would love to see him beat up Dana White.

I can actually see UFC doing a Floyd vs CM Punk match.

If he's serious about fighting in the octagon then I'm kinda on the fence about this one, if it even transpires at all.

I personally would want him to fight a striker such as himself first, someone not known to have a smothering top game who would give him a decent challenge as far as a true MMA bout would be concerned. Then depending on his success, let things go from there if he truely wants to test himself in a real MMA bout.

However, if this really is going to happen, I believe the UFC would book him in for obviously the fight that would make the most money, and would end up being a one and done sort of situation.

The right person in an MMA fight with Floyd would school him in the other aspects associated with MMA aside from boxing, and then he never fights again because he's in a position where he doesn't need to.

Maybe they could do a Money Vs. GSP fight for the Middleweight title, once Georges is healthy.

He should fight CM Punk at catchweight. It would be interesting and competitive I bet.

Back