If Fedor loses to Mir, should he retire for good?

Probably should be retired for good a few years ago but people were saying the same thing about Cro Cop and he managed to go on a tear.

It's all about the money.

Keep on making that paper.

Doesn't hurt his legacy imo.. He's done amazing things, so at this point let him earn a few more paychecks fighting before the curtain really does close

If he loses to Frankie boy tho Coker might wanna start thinking about some easier fights even tho Frank is not far from 40 and looked kinda fat not too long ago I still think he's gonna win pretty handedly

He should join the legends league and fight other legends. By that, I mean he should fight other people who are past their prime.

I totally expect Fedor to lose to Mir. The only thing that is in any way favorable to Fedor is that Mir has a pretty crackable chin.

OP to answer your question, I don't know why losing to Mir would catalyze retirement if "beating" Maldonado, losing to Mitrione or for god's sake fighting Singh period didn't.

He has had this loss to Mir coming. Prime Mir would beat prime Fedor, Old man Mir will beat Old man Fedor

Fedor fights now for two reasons, and none of them have great concern with win loss records.

Fedor fights now to challenge himself. He goes against his opponents strengths, instead of the usual attacking of their weaknesses. He boxed Maldanado, when Maldanado was a pro boxer. Why? Because he wanted to test his boxing skills. And he got clipped, but showed how much of a warrior he is by surviving and pulling out for at least a draw. Its his choice. He fights his way. In that respect Fedor is now like Nick Diaz was a couple years ago. Nick had no care about what others thought about him. He attacked the the strengths of his opponents, even if he had other ways to win.

Then why didn't he stand against Jaideep?

Fedor fights now for two reasons, and none of them have great concern with win loss records.

Fedor fights now to challenge himself. He goes against his opponents strengths, instead of the usual attacking of their weaknesses. He boxed Maldanado, when Maldanado was a pro boxer. Why? Because he wanted to test his boxing skills. And he got clipped, but showed how much of a warrior he is by surviving and pulling out for at least a draw. Its his choice. He fights his way. In that respect Fedor is now like Nick Diaz was a couple years ago. Nick had no care about what others thought about him. He attacked the the strengths of his opponents, even if he had other ways to win. And when he lost, mostly by decision, he did it with his honor intact. Bushido.

Second, and more importantly, he fights to put his fighters on the card, and give them recognition. Fedor has no glory seeking bone in his body, which a lot of people don't understand. His legacy is set.

You Fedor diehards are insane. :D He fights because Vadim ripped him off and he's broke.

You Fedor diehards are insane. :D He fights because Vadim ripped him off and he's broke.

I too have a feeling that Fedor needs the money. He lost lots of money in his divorce and probably lost some money because of Vadim as well.

I too have a feeling that Fedor needs the money. He lost lots of money in his divorce and probably lost some money because of Vadim as well.

Don't quote me on this, but I thought I remember reading that he was helping his brother out with his legal expenses as well. It could explain the tension that is currently between them.

Don't quote me on this, but I thought I remember reading that he was helping his brother out with his legal expenses as well. It could explain the tension that is currently between them.

Yea that too I bet.

Let him fight on still fun fights for him in bellator Roy,Mirko,Rampage

His legacy is complet. Doesn't matter what he does over 40. In his prime he was the king. His time is over regardless this fight's result. By the way I can't see his winning chance now.

Fedor fights now to challenge himself. He goes against his opponents strengths, instead of the usual attacking of their weaknesses. He boxed Maldanado, when Maldanado was a pro boxer. Why? Because he wanted to test his boxing skills. And he got clipped, but showed how much of a warrior he is by surviving and pulling out for at least a draw. Its his choice. He fights his way. In that respect Fedor is now like Nick Diaz was a couple years ago. Nick had no care about what others thought about him. He attacked the the strengths of his opponents, even if he had other ways to win. And when he lost, mostly by decision, he did it with his honor intact. Bushido.

Second, and more importantly, he fights to put his fighters on the card, and give them recognition. Fedor has no glory seeking bone in his body, which a lot of people don't understand. His legacy is set.

Literally can’t make this shit up…rofl

lmao.

It's so hard to differentiate between trolling and straight up delusion with you guys lol.

Back