If Fedor fought in the UFC instead of Pride

Fedor was a MW masquerading as a HW, dominating guys in a division where one punch can end the fight.

You all UFC/McNugget fans (synonymous with one another) jumped all over the on trick pony Francis Ngannou hype train, yet Fedor beat Choi, another one dimensional fighter and former K-1 Grand Prix champ. He beat Semmy Schilt, who actually had a ground game, and Semmy is a 4 time K-1 World champion. He beat Mark Hunt, who at the time was a one dimensional striker. He beat Brett Roger's, who reminds me a lot of Ngannou.

So if you want to talk about him fighting one dimensional cans, look to your own bs about Francis, because I saw a lot of you Fedor haters were hanging from Ngannou's balls just a few months ago.

Cain fights like once every 3 years, most of those the same 2 people, and he's in discussions as the greatest UFC HW. Fedor was fighting 2-3 times a year and 1 out of 3 of those was a 'can.' In that same 10 year period of Fedor's dominance, Cain would have fought maybe 3 times. You can afford to crush a few cans when you're still defending your belt against legit competition at least once a year.

Cain fights like once every 3 years, most of those the same 2 people, and he's in discussions as the greatest UFC HW. Fedor was fighting 2-3 times a year and 1 out of 3 of those was a 'can.' In that same 10 year period of Fedor's dominance, Cain would have fought maybe 3 times. You can afford to crush a few cans when you're still defending your belt against legit competition at least once a year.

Fedor defended his belt like 3 times. Mark Coleman is one of his "elite" wins and he is 12 fucking years older than Fedor.

He would have still been a young HW (having suffered virtually no damage according to his legion of moronic fanboys) when Pride folded and could have faced any/all of the following: Carwin, Brock, Reem, JDS, Werdum, Barnett, Cain, Stipe, and DC.

Every person I just named would have been far greater wins than AA or Big Tim and all are relatively close to his age----much, MUCH closer than Coleman lol.

Back