If Fedor fought in the UFC instead of Pride

image.jpeg
Who could not respect Fedor after fighting a 7+ft tall Giant and almost ripping his arm off in mid air with an arm bar? Fedor was beating Giants in his prime, the MMA promotion doesn't matter, what matters is, this is the HW GOAT of MMA as a whole and no other HW even comes remotely close to what he had achieved back then.

I think you might want to read up on trt. Fighters were only allowed to have testosterone levels like a normal person. If the trt user abused the system then they were cheating just like a cheater that didn't use trt. Only they were far more likely to get caught because they were tested often.

Like you would know anything about those levels...

They just checked T:E ratio, which is a joke. Plus, they barely tested anyone.

To look like an idiot to a fool is a compliment and I'll take it as such. You are just presuming the UFC had fixed fights. There is no evidence of this unlike pride.

Lol, you're on fire. I said you looked like an idiot, but you really are one, so look it up idiot. Ever heard of Google?

Fedor did try to fight Couture and Dana White stopped it from happening.

I just don't buy your suggestion that his main motivation was pay. I can imagine Fedor was offered some eye-watering sums to fight at UFC... especially after Pride's demise!

In Japan he had the ability to fight 4-6 times a year. He would not get anywhere near that many fights in the UFC.

His earning potential was much higher overseas.

I think you might want to read up on trt. Fighters were only allowed to have testosterone levels like a normal person. If the trt user abused the system then they were cheating just like a cheater that didn't use trt. Only they were far more likely to get caught because they were tested often.

I think you might need to read up on some history. Vitor did in fact have way elevated T levels and the UFC tried to suppress that information. They also allowed him to fight having know that. Fact.

Lol, you're on fire. Look it up idiot. Ever heard of Google?
Yes they only tested levels so you could use a different steroid for testosterone but you still had to be at very low levels. When people juice they take 20x that amount. And people on trt were tested routinely. Please know what your talking about before you post.

Uh no. The TRT fighters were being tested by their testorone levels, having to fall on the low-normal side of levels for their age group, as confirmed by Dan and Kizer. It was everybody else who was having their T:E ratio tested, which meant nothing as some states allowed up to a 6:1 ratio before you'd fail, and a smarter fighter would just take E to balance out the ratio. And only the TRT fighters were being randomly tested.

The dumbest thing you could've done back then if you actually wanted to abuse steroids was get yourself a TUE for TRT. Like the guy said, you might want to actually read up on this.

I think you might need to read up on some history. Vitor did in fact have way elevated T levels and the UFC tried to suppress that information. They also allowed him to fight having know that. Fact.

That only makes the UFC shady. It doesn't make what Vitor did not illegal.

Yep it's a complicated issue. UFC fighters from back then also can't be compared to the fighters of today. But back then, fighters had no idea if they were going to get tested. If they were going to cheat, they had to plan their cycles and be clean for fight time. Big difference to fighters that were able to take steroids the day of the fight. Not to mention pride had different rules and was run by mafia and had fixed fights. Too many differences and presumptions to compare.
The Nevada State gaming commission, the Fertitta family, and all of Vegas was run by the mafia. The UFC has just as many known fixed fights as PRIDE does.

All of us Pride fans would be hyping big Nog as the goat lool

I am aware of the UFC protecting Vitor. Doesn't
The Nevada State gaming commission, and all of Vegas, was run by the mafia. The UFC has just as many known fixed fights as PRIDE does.
Nice presumption. Let's stick to the facts.

Everyone would say Nog was GOAT and that Fedor fought all the Pride guys after they were past their prime.

Yes they only tested levels so you could use a different steroid for testosterone but you still had to be at very low levels. When people juice they take 20x that amount. And people on trt were tested routinely. Please know what your talking about before you post.

They weren't tested routinely and I'm sure you also know you could take epitestosterone, to make your T:E ratio whatever is in 'legal limits', don't you?

You've really proven yourself with your knowledge today, so congrats.

If I were you, I'd probably never post in this forum again.

He fought a lot of shit competition overseas too.

He fought in Pride because they paid him more, and they paid him more often.

Please list me every fighter who was a shit fighter at the time of the fight that he fought overseas.

Zulu, HMC? (Even though he had moderate success in k-1), who else were part of the group you label “shit competition”

Fedor also fought in Strikeforce where they had the best HW's. The UFC's best HW at the time was Brock Lesnar. LOL

They weren't tested routinely and I'm sure you also know you could take epitestosterone, to make your T:E ratio whatever is in 'legal limits', don't you?

You've really proven yourself with your knowledge today, so congrats.

If I were you, I'd probably never post in this forum again.
So your saying that a trt user could cheat just like every other fighter not using trt? Lol I'm sorry for hurting your pride. I can see your very emotional.

In Japan he had the ability to fight 4-6 times a year. He would not get anywhere near that many fights in the UFC.

His earning potential was much higher overseas.

Yes a valid point, sure... but even so... my point endures

I don't think that his earning potential was a major factor in his decision not to fight at UFC. In fact, I'm sure it was one of the least important influences.

So your saying that a trt user could cheat just like every other fighter not using trt? Lol I'm sorry for hurting your pride. I can see your very emotional.

Yeah, my pride is very hurt and now I'm an emotional wreck thanks to you.

I knew you'd figure it out.

He wouldn't have to fear Buenetello, but he would have to fear the consequences.

Back