If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?

steroids are real. Plus DC had to cut weight to fight ROIDED Jones.

Probably as much as if Stipe dominates DC.

He's pointing out 3 steroid users that DC beat with ease, kind of negating your claim that Jones was only able to win because of steroids which is unfortunately a retarded narrative that is believed by way to many people.

Ask yourself this... If you started taking steroids right now would you be able to beat DC in a fight next year?

Of course not right, that absurd. So is thinking thats why Jones did. Steroids aren't magic, they are completely useless unless someone is also willing too put in the work and have the determination to be the best. You can't have one without the other.
I know why he mentioned those fighters. And that logic is flawed. What is retarded is to imply X equal Y.

DC fought them years ago, perhaps in his prime. When he was physically able to compete at those levels and those fighters on their decline. So him losing to Jones at present, has nothing to do with his fights with those guys in Strikeforce and Mir. You idiots like to view things in black and white instead of looking at the other factors involved. Drawing stupid conclusions off of MMA math.

Jones uses PEDs during USADA. We dont know how he'd do against DC without them, especially DC when he was at his best. Why the fuck do I have to explain this shit...

Last edited:
Funny that people act like steroids don't help. Why take them, then? and then people make the excuse that everyone is on them. That isn't how this works. You can't condemn the guys that passed tests alongside guys that failed tests. That's why they fucking test.

Last edited:
If DC dominates Stipe Miocic, what does that tell us about Jon Jones?
That Jon Jones is too scared to fight DC clean, he has to use PEDs to stay in the same place with DC

That styles make fights.

What we pretty much already know. That Jones is the best fighter in the history of the UFC. Unfortunately he is also a total fuck up.
Another reconfirmation that he's the GOAT

It would show that JJ would tear through the HW division like hot knife through butter.....
<TrumpWrong1>

The only thing it would mean is that DC can beat Stipe.

It doesn't mean Jon Jones would. He's never fought at HW and probably never will.

Yeah but Jones has beaten every single style matchup that has been thrown his way. A lot of people said DC with his wrestling and boxing was going to be a nightmare. He pretty much defeated him easily twice..

He defeated him easily twice... on steroids.

I know why he mentioned those fighters. And that logic is flawed. What is retarded is to imply X equal Y.

DC fought them years ago, perhaps in his prime. When he was physically able to compete at those levels and those fighters on their decline. So him losing to Jones at present, has nothing to do with his fights with those guys in Strikeforce and Mir. You idiots like to view things in black and white instead of looking at the other factors involved. Drawing stupid conclusions off of MMA math.

Jones uses PEDs during USADA. We dont know how he'd do against DC without them, especially DC when he was at his best. Why the fuck do I have to explain this shit...

Lol, nice that you call everyone else idiots while using an illogical argument that dismisses any possible rebuttal.

The first Jones fight took place less than 2 years after the Mir fight with 3 dominant wins in between. He declined that much in that time that he never had a chance against Jones eh? ( Jones who passed every test leading up to and after that fight).

You have to keep explaining "this shit" because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're the smartest person in the room and everyone else is beneath you and your incredible logic.

This is a waste of my time though since you closed the door on any possible argument by claiming DC is on the decline and that and steroids are the only reason Jones beats him while dismissing the fact that this shell of himself DC dominates everyone not named Jon Jones.

Have fun arguing with yourself, I think we're done here.

It tells us that jones was too pussy to move to heavyweight.

Lol, nice that you call everyone else idiots while using an illogical argument that dismisses any possible rebuttal.

The first Jones fight took place less than 2 years after the Mir fight with 3 dominant wins in between. He declined that much in that time that he never had a chance against Jones eh? ( Jones who passed every test leading up to and after that fight).

You have to keep explaining "this shit" because you've deluded yourself into thinking you're the smartest person in the room and everyone else is beneath you and your incredible logic.

This is a waste of my time though since you closed the door on any possible argument by claiming DC is on the decline and that and steroids are the only reason Jones beats him while dismissing the fact that this shell of himself DC dominates everyone not named Jon Jones.

Have fun arguing with yourself, I think we're done here.
<DisgustingHHH>

It tells us that jones was too pussy to move to heavyweight.

Yep, he decided to compete in one of the deepest divisions in the sport up until he showed up and dominated it to avoid the shallowest division in the sport.

What exactly do you think 240 pound Stipe has to offer that 230 pound on fight night Jones hasn't seen before?

Back