If DC and Teixeira win, is that the next fight for the title?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
All these guys Manuwa, Teixeira and Gustafsson have been KOed by Rumble. Gus just recently lost a title fight to DC. And between Manuwa and Teixeira, I see Teixeira with the better wins, specially if he gets past Gustafsson (who defeated Manuwa), that would be a huge win to set up a fight against DC. Manuwa is up there too, but a convincing win over Gus is way bigger that a win over C. Anderson, IMO.

82vvl3.gif

Thoughts?

A win over Anderson gets you the title shot, period

DC vs Glover fight for the next TS if both win?

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

So DC would be fighting to get a shot at his own belt?

If you mean next TITLE FIGHT then...

KaQIt10.png

nope_zps9cfa59f3.gif~original

DC vs Glover fight for the next TS if both win?

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

So DC would be fighting to get a shot at his own belt?

If you mean next TITLE FIGHT then...

KaQIt10.png

nope_zps9cfa59f3.gif~original
Thanks, just edited the title.

Do you think Jones will be back before the next fight for the title happens?

Thanks, just edited the title.

Do you think Jones will be back before the next fight for the title happens?
Jones can fight as of July and i'm sure both Jones and the UFC will want to make Jones vs the DC/Rumble winner ASAP, highly unlikely they can squeeze in another LHW title fight between April-July

Jones can fight as of July and i'm sure both Jones and the UFC will want to make Jones vs the DC/Rumble winner ASAP, highly unlikely they can squeeze in another LHW title fight between April-July
I see.... Wow, big risk of losing for Jones if he decides to take on either guy on his return.

Bones vs the DC/Rumble winner. Manuwa can take on the Gus/Glover winner for #1 contender

Bones vs the DC/Rumble winner. Manuwa can take on the Gus/Glover winner for #1 contender
With Gus being Manuwa's training partner now, unless Glover wins, Manuwa will probably have to fight DC/Rumble loser.

If DC and Gus win, who knows what Jimi will have in front of him. He might have to dip into the rankings behind him again.

If DC wins and Jones can avoid coke and steroids, that's the fight to make.

DC/Glover would be bananas though

I think they might give Manuwa the title shot since he had such a big KO and Glover already had a shot at the title. It really depends on how or if Glover wins. If Gus wins, they still badly want him as champion so he'll get the shot.

If Glover were to beat Gus that would be the biggest win of his career.

Plus DC only wants Jones after the rematch with Rumble IF successful.

Back