If Darren Till fails to finish Thompson Early..

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
..do you think he will gas?

He has had a problem with this in each fight he has went to the distance. His output dropped very much vs Ayari, Velickovic and against Dalby.

Thoughts?

If he does end up gassing I hope it leads to some aggression from Wonderboy.

Yes I do

Been saying it for a while. Till is a great prospect but he has some obvious weaknesses

Wonderman is the finished product. Doesn't mean Till can't win but it does limit how and when pretty substantially

Based on his previous fights and his continued bragging about cutting excessive amounts of weight, yes.

But, who knows? Younger fighters can improve by leaps and bounds in between fights. Anything can happen.

Should be an exciting first round. If Wonderboy settles into his rhythm early and Till doesn’t catch him then it’s not going to be pretty lol.

<BWRDodged>

Wonderboy is not he kind of fighter to wear you down and gas you. Not enough pressure. Till would have to gas him self out.

Runderboy might be able to tire him out and do some damage in the later rounds. I just hope something interesting happens in this fight.

If he does end up gassing I hope it leads to some aggression from Wonderboy.

Only if he's dead tired and literally out on his feet.

WB had basically broken down Masvidal and demonstrated that he could hit him at will with his speed and reach advantage, but he still refused to push the pace in the third round.

Trying to finish Wonderboy early is a great way to get yourself KTFO.

Gonna be a bad night for Till either way.

Only if he's dead tired and literally out on his feet.

WB had basically broken down Masvidal and demonstrated that he could hit him at will with his speed and reach advantage, but he still refused to push the pace in the third round.
I knew that fight wasn't going to be all that competitive cause Jorge is one of the most frustrating fighters to watch and figure out but to see Thompson be content like Jorge always is was annoying.

tills record outside of cowboy is highly padded. seriously go take a look for yourself.

Nicolas Dalby and Ayari are his 2 best names out side of cowboy. im not saying i think hes just a can crusher or he isnt any good, i just dont have anything to point at as to why i think he could beat wonderboy.

The way i see it, Darren will have his short moments but will be beat clearly by points. Thompson has no trouble going 5 rounds, i really hope Till wins want to see him win and get a sick KO. The Welterweight Division would be wide open again, but Wonderboy beats them all except Woodley. Darren has had his hands full with some under tier fighters, some that arent even in the UFC anymore. Thompson is the rightful favorite but boy do i look for a upset.

Wonderboy is not he kind of fighter to wear you down and gas you. Not enough pressure. Till would have to gas him self out.

So Ayari, Velickovic and Dalby are world-class pressure fighters or something?

Yes. Very tired. He'll start plodding in the 4th and Wonderboy will snipe him from there on out.

Am I the only one who thinks Wonderboy is going to utterly destroy Till?

Did Till loose to any of those mentioned?

I'm not sure about "loosing" but he had a draw with Dalby. The point is he has a tendency to gas against fighters who aren't close to Wonderboy's level.

Back