If Dana was a genious plan for conor and frankie too

chazzworthbuckingham

"Never have lives less lived been more chronicled"
@Orange
Reaction score
this is what should happen if dana is smart or if he was as smart this idea

conor and dana both know frankie is the biggest threat to conor style wise at 145 and possibly 155 too
there s lots of money to be made on conor edgar and conor aldo 2, and they both deserve to fight conor next
so it makes sense to make the easier fight first (to ensure both happen/no conor loss) and also make edgar wait cause he s years older than aldo and more liable to regress (dana and conor hope)/get chinny and at the same time i think dana conor both think aldo could potentially retire soon or leave the ufc if he dont get the title shot soon whereas frankie is a company guy and will whine and whine but ultimately cave and wait like a good boy or take a fight in the meantime ...

IF conor beats rda, dana convinces edgar to fight cruz for 135 belt while conor rematches aldo at ufc 200 and then if conor beats aldo again and edgar beats cruz u HAVE THE EPIC 2 DIV CHAMP CONOR fighting the REIGNING 135 POUND CHAMP EDGAR (WHO IS ALSO THEN THE ONLY OTHER ACTIVE TWO DIV CHAMP) AT 145 POUNDS AS CONOR s LAST FIGHT AND TITLE DEFENSE AT 145..EPIC...imagine how more gigantic that fight would be under those circumstances and easy to promote..then the wait is definitely worth it for frankie and the risk is worth it for conor to fight frankie cause of the history and magnitude (conor loves talkin legacy) of beating edgar if he s the 135 title holder and a two div champ (that means conor beat the 155/145/135 champs and the only active guy in the ufc who has held two titles in diff weight classes besides him (bj is not relevant as far as title pic now)..how could edgar whine if he got a shot being a 3 diff weight class champ against the biggest name he could fight

would anyone on here not be estatic for that kind of massive fight ??

chazzworthbuckingham, Today at 1:20 PM

There are much bigger threats to Conor than frankie

Frankie is a very winnable fight for Conor

There are much tougher fights at 155

I trust no "smart" plans from a man who types genious

also tldr

Stopped reading after the subtle digs at McGregor & Dana in the first paragraph, Frankie wouldn't beat Cruz anyway.

randy bobandy lol..what a great show...who s the biggest threat then? at 155 i would say khabib if he is recovered, they wont let him go near conor, no one stays on their feet long against khabib...the guy wrestled bears as a youth how the hell would conor get in his head/intimidate him. but he would have to be fully recovered..frankie is the best techinical striker/footwork of all the wrestlers at 145/155 i think and is the hardest fight for conor at 145...but at 155 khabib is much bigger and more powerful and i havent seen one fighter stay on their feet against khabib except early in his career against tibau ...but we all can figure now tibau was juiced to the gills for that one and also has one of the biggest weight cuts anyone in the sport , i dont think he ll be able to make 155 again when he comes back with iv ban too

I think RDA is a bigger threat to Conor than Frankie.

I trust no "smart" plans from a man who types genious

also tldr

tdlr ?? u could have read the post in the time it took u to critique the post ...unless u read slow? ill speak in your language #get hooked on phonics bro

Forget that, if Connor wins the LW title, then he faces Lawler for the WW title at UFC 200. Now that is the money fight.

this is what should happen if dana is smart or if he was as smart this idea

conor and dana both know frankie is the biggest threat to conor style wise at 145 and possibly 155 too
there s lots of money to be made on conor edgar and conor aldo 2, and they both deserve to fight conor next
so it makes sense to make the easier fight first (to ensure both happen/no conor loss) and also make edgar wait cause he s years older than aldo and more liable to regress (dana and conor hope)/get chinny and at the same time i think dana conor both think aldo could potentially retire soon or leave the ufc if he dont get the title shot soon whereas frankie is a company guy and will whine and whine but ultimately cave and wait like a good boy or take a fight in the meantime ...

IF conor beats rda, dana convinces edgar to fight cruz for 135 belt while conor rematches aldo at ufc 200 and then if conor beats aldo again and edgar beats cruz u HAVE THE EPIC 2 DIV CHAMP CONOR fighting the REIGNING 135 POUND CHAMP EDGAR (WHO IS ALSO THEN THE ONLY OTHER ACTIVE TWO DIV CHAMP) AT 145 POUNDS AS CONOR s LAST FIGHT AND TITLE DEFENSE AT 145..EPIC...imagine how more gigantic that fight would be under those circumstances and easy to promote..then the wait is definitely worth it for frankie and the risk is worth it for conor to fight frankie cause of the history and magnitude (conor loves talkin legacy) of beating edgar if he s the 135 title holder and a two div champ (that means conor beat the 155/145/135 champs and the only active guy in the ufc who has held two titles in diff weight classes besides him (bj is not relevant as far as title pic now)..how could edgar whine if he got a shot being a 3 diff weight class champ against the biggest name he could fight

would anyone on here not be estatic for that kind of massive fight ??

chazzworthbuckingham, Today at 1:20 PM

Other than ellipses and a double question mark, the only punctuation in this entire thing is a single comma.

i agree with everyone who says rda is a bigger threat than edgar, but rather i think conor thinks edgar is a bigger threat to him than he thinks rda is...which is cocky and stupid, but maybe he ll be right we will all find out march 5th..but i think most strikers like fighting strikers rather than wrestlers , i can remember many complaints from strikers like a silva and diaz complaining about fighting wrestlers, and it would make sense to me for better or worse that conor would think like this , also he knows he can play mind games well with rda and jose to get them to come out too aggressive whereas conor knows the trash talk wont lure edgar into getting into street fight with conor..conor wants rda to come out aggressive like he did against cowboy cause he s so confident he ll starch him if he comes out like that..we ll see its his biggest challenge by far yet but not his worst matchup , thats khabib at 155 if conor wins...watch him dance around that fight if he wins worse than what frankie s gone thru

i m not giving a presentation at capitol hill, so who gives an f,,,, if i use grammar properly...im just having fu which doesnt require punctuation , spelling or rationale ...

also robbie would be way too big for conor, i think he has backed off that if kavanough has any sense...robby prob walks around 30 pounds heavier than conor thats just way too much size diff...conor talks about featherweights hitting like flyweights while it would be the same if he hit robbie, robbie took shots from melvin manhoef...conor could not hurt robbie but robbie could definately ko conor..i think thats where the ufc draws the line with conor ...dana thinks 10 pounds is too much to make makeup , 145 to 170 come on thats ridiculous..he at least has a chance agianst rda

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back