If Dana goes, I'm done with mma

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes the real pioneer in this sport tbh. If it wasn't for Dana I wouldn't known what UFC or mma was. Hes more legend than most of the fighters on the roster and worked hard , we love you dana

don't let the door hit ya on the way out

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Lol ok bye Felicia.

Hes the real pioneer in this sport tbh. If it wasn't for Dana I wouldn't known what UFC or mma was. Hes more legend than most of the fighters on the roster and worked hard , we love you dana
Hi Dana

TUF noob spotted.<{clintugh}>

Dana is such a pioneer that he made the cover on the very first issue of the UFC Magazine; he certainly didn't put himself in it, it was the sport, the fans, the ladies who clamored for it. That cover will be remembered for all eternity and I hear the UFC magazine is still going strong and that cover is its biggest selling item bringing in millions of dollars in revenue year after year. Dana is also set to be inducted in the HoF in the 'Big Boss' wing (population 1), he also saved the sport, is all about the sport and the ladies too. To celebrate this pioneer here is the greatest cover in the history of all covers in the history of the sport;

UFC%202009-14%20Cov.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourself if it wasn't for Dana saving mma your butt would be on a WWE forum crying about Ronda's suspension.
Dana White pimped out every single UFC fighter that's ever been on contract, other than CM Punk.

Dana White is the modern day Don King.

please get dana out. he has literally nothing else to do.with his life. dana out of ufc means more dana calling people goofs on twitter. ufcs loss is twitters gain. he might even come on sherdog. thats how bored he would be

Back