If Cucuy beats Nurm he's p4p #1 imo

you're welcomed to have your opinion, doesn't mean that you're not fucking stupid for having certain opinions.

P4P isn't as fictional as you may think. There's an actual P4P list on the UFC website which contains non-fiction fighters! can you believe that stupidman! its unbelievable

okay anyways I dont like entertaining conversations with idiots so you carry on while I fuck off from your shitty thread.
Ooooh, well if it's on the UFC website then it must be legit.

<{danawhoah}>

Yeah, you better dicktuck and find another thread to troll before I make you cry on here.

So you're not emotional, you're just fucking stupid... is that what you're saying? cause you're claiming a non-champion would be #1 p4p for winning a non-title fight.

doesn't matter how long you've been signed up on sherdog or illegally streaming occasional ppvs, stupid is stupid.

It is a title fight

Definitely. These two should at the very least have a place on everyone's pound for pound list.

He doesn't have a win against any truly impressive striker. Far from P4P #1.
142-Barboza-Etim-1.gif
Barboza ?

People need to get over this concept of beating someone or a few people and then automatically becoming P4P best or GOAT...

It takes years of dominance, being a champion, title defenses, clearing out your division etc...

To be considered GOAT or P4P best...

Well said.

Barboza has had serious defensive flaws throughout his career that he's only just starting to fix. He got KO'd by Jamie Varner FFS. Having spectacular offensive is great, but there's more to to being an elite striker than just offense.

Getting KO'd by Varner isn't indication of a poor striker. He's a great wrestler with bricks for hands.

The threat of the takedown is strong just look at how many times Conor got hit by Mendes or Anderson got hit by Chael.

And if Khabib beats Ferg he's #1 P4P, right?

His win streak is underrated for sure, he pretty much cleaned the division. But p4p, nah, not there yet. There is a BIG difference in fights and TITLE fights.

Only on Sherdog is Edson barboza not an elite striker

Lol wtf.. barboza is most certainly an elite striker. He has quite possibly the best leg kicks in the entire game. Are people serious?

I'm not even a fan of this dude, but it's hard to find a more impressive fighter over the past few years. He's shown that he can overcome tricky strikers like Barboza and Lando, he's proven he can outlast tough durable and experienced guys like RDA and Josh Thompson, if he beats a beast like Nurm, it's gonna be hard to argue that there's a better fighter out there.

Of course that's a big IF, but he's got an impressive win over Tibau who arguably beat Khabib and has a very similar style. Can't wait for this fight.

tumblr_notaftDWt71qz8ui7o1_500.gif

Lol, no.

A win won't make him number 1 in his own weight class, much less p4p. Khabib is good, maybe even great, but he's gonna have to beat some great guys before I'll believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back