If Cucuy beats Nurm he's p4p #1 imo

i like both fighters will be rooting for tony though

if the ufc have to balls to make conor fight either one i feel tony has he better chance but kabib will have the edge in the pre fight mental warfare i feel tonys trash talk and mental stability arent up to par

i can see kabib getting caught by conors left early and often his stand up is weaker compared to tony and his stand up defense is almost none existent

tony is bigger and longer than kabib hes also got a weird unpredictable stand up movement that would give conor more trouble than anything kabib has to offer in the stand up

i think for this match up though that kabib will win over tony ut yeah if tony wins its pretty hard to argue his status

Okay mr "Barboza is an elite striker" <36>

No offense, but if you don't think Barboza is at the LEAST a REALLY good striker (because I don't know what actually defines "elite") then sorry but you are just wrong. The eye test is all you need if you've watched enough MMA. Barboza is a legit striker.

Lol @ Barboza being an elite striker. Decisioning a weak 2016 Pettis and getting wrecked by MJ.

And RDA was schooling Tony on the feet until the eyepoke, the RDA that KO'd by Eddie, who looked like an amateur against a real elite striker, McGregor.
Wow, he threw a spinning kick! I guess every TKD class is full of world class elite strikers that you can't get much more impressive than!!!

qZufjOT.png

Pettis is a shit striker too.
What are you smoking cause I want some.. How isn't Barboza an elite striker? I mean he has multiple wins from leg kicks alone. In your opinion then who is an 'elite' striker in the LW division? Can't wait to hear your reply.

more of this "i'm not a fan of this dude but let me make an outrageous fanboy claim" type of post
Yeah, I'm such a fanboy that I've been here for 11 years and I think this is my very first Tony Ferguson post.

Go fuck yourself.

c7736a00-a091-11e5-8d9e-f772abc7f07c_Ferguson-Barboza-battle.jpg

tony-ferguson-edson-barboza-tuf-22-finale-1.jpg

Also RDA who outstruck Pettis and Cerrone and Diaz.
It's hard to credit him with the win over Barboza. He was getting outstruck until his upkick. Edson doesn't really recover well from getting rocked and it's not too much of a stretch to think that it affected the outcome more than anything else.

I don't know about #1 . But if he wins his next couple of fights top 10 for sure.

Yeah, I'm such a fanboy that I've been here for 11 years and I think this is my very first Tony Ferguson post.

Go fuck yourself.
So you're not emotional, you're just fucking stupid... is that what you're saying? cause you're claiming a non-champion would be #1 p4p for winning a non-title fight.

doesn't matter how long you've been signed up on sherdog or illegally streaming occasional ppvs, stupid is stupid.

It's hard to credit him with the win over Barboza. He was getting outstruck until his upkick. Edson doesn't really recover well from getting rocked and it's not too much of a stretch to think that it affected the outcome more than anything else.

Yeah he's a cheating motherfucker

So you're not emotional, you're just fucking stupid... is that what you're saying? cause you're claiming a non-champion would be #1 p4p for winning a non-title fight.

doesn't matter how long you've been signed up on sherdog or illegally streaming occasional ppvs, stupid is stupid.
No dummy, p4p is fictional... you dont actually get a belt for it or an award, it's just opinion, and you can very well be the best fighter in the world who just hasn't had a chance to fight for the title yet.

Belts in UFC are a joke these days, Tony's on a 10 fight win streak at LW, and Conor has 1 win there and he's got a belt.

No dummy, p4p is fictional... you dont actually get a belt for it or an award, it's just opinion, and you can very well be the best fighter in the world who just hasn't had a chance to fight for the title yet.

Belts in UFC are a joke these days, Tony's on a 10 fight win streak at LW, and Conor has 1 win there and he's got a belt.
you're welcomed to have your opinion, doesn't mean that you're not fucking stupid for having certain opinions.

P4P isn't as fictional as you may think. There's an actual P4P list on the UFC website which contains non-fiction fighters! can you believe that stupidman! its unbelievable

okay anyways I dont like entertaining conversations with idiots so you carry on while I fuck off from your shitty thread.

If Barboza isn't an elite striker for losing to MJ couldn't you argue Conor isn't an elite striker for losing to and then barely beating Nate? Nate got schooled by RDA.

What are you smoking cause I want some.. How isn't Barboza an elite striker? I mean he has multiple wins from leg kicks alone. In your opinion then who is an 'elite' striker in the LW division? Can't wait to hear your reply.

Barboza has had serious defensive flaws throughout his career that he's only just starting to fix. He got KO'd by Jamie Varner FFS. Having spectacular offensive is great, but there's more to to being an elite striker than just offense.

I agree. He has no weaknesses. I dont even understand how he lost to MJ. He wouldn't lose to him today.

Wow, he threw a spinning kick! I guess every TKD class is full of world class elite strikers that you can't get much more impressive than!!!
Well throwing it and landing it on a pro fighter are night and day. Pretty damn impressive.

Back