If Cormier wins..

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
would you consider Jon Jones the baddest man on the planet?

I would and always have...there's no one I'd favor in a fight against Jon Jones

I DC wins, Jon gets acquitted.

Jones is a junkie. He won because he cheated and used steroids just like Barry Bonds, Lance Armstrong, Anderson Silva etc.

Jones has been using roids for most of his career. Cheaters are not GOATS and anyone that says otherwise is a fucking clown.

If Jones was clean then hands down he would be the best to ever do it. Unfortunately... so his legacy will forever be tarnished. Sad thing is I think he would still beat DC clean just a shame Jon does not seem to think so. DC is a legend regardless and I hope he does well against Stipe.

If Jones was clean then hands down he would be the best to ever do it. Unfortunately... so his legacy will forever be tarnished. Sad thing is I think he would still beat DC clean just a shame Jon does not seem to think so. DC is a legend regardless and I hope he does well against Stipe.

i never said anything about being clean

I said who is the baddest man on the planet..who would be favored against anyone they fight? there can only be one

that guy is jon jones

Dude Jon Jones is far from the baddest man on the planet. #1 he'd get murked by Stipe Miocic. And at Heavyweight I'd also favor Cormier to win.

People don't get that LHW isn't a good weight class for Cormier. He's super drained at that weight. The ONLY reason he fights there is because of Cain Velasquez -- his friend & training partner. He didn't want to compete at HW and run into a Jon Jones/Rashad Evans situation.

Jon Jones is nothing but a steroid cheat. He's one of the best steroid cheats in the UFC? Is that what you want to hear? There's TONS of 300+ pound dudes that would wreck Jon Jones in a street fight.

i never said anything about being clean

I said who is the baddest man on the planet..who would be favored against anyone they fight? there can only be one

that guy is jon jones
would you favor him over stipe and why?

Not a chance in hell. A clean Jon Jones would look like what we saw against Ovince St. Preux, which was far from impressive. DC absolutely destroys that JJ. Jon got busted for his steroid cycling drugs, so he competed clean against OSP and looked like crap. He realized he hadn't a snowballs chance in hell of beating DC without steroids, so he hopped onto his juice. Thankfully the drug testing did its job and busted him.

JJ wouldn't ever have been HW champion without ever having taken steroids.

You think JJ would beat Stipe? Even Overeem? LOL

Sadly no., because of all the drug problems, its just so hard to believe him and it doesn't feel right. I do think Jones is genuinely very talented and very skilled, but all the other issues is just too much.

Jon's style have no place in the HW deep waters. He's a volume striker,none of his punches are 1-hit KO wonders, so imagine him in a HW match against the black beast. 1 hit from the black beast will send him flying off the octagon

would you favor him over stipe and why?

speed kills...just look at the greatest HW's of all time...fedor, Miocic, Cain, cro cop...these aren't huge guys. Jon jones outpoints almost every HW...they all gas and Jon just circles and chips away.

book it

Jones' ability against fighters his size or larger is suspect. Not so for DC

image.gif

Jones apologists are like holocaust deniers.

Ok maybe thats too far.

But something similar!

Same ballpark

speed kills...just look at the greatest HW's of all time...fedor, Miocic, Cain, cro cop...these aren't huge guys. Jon jones outpoints almost every HW...they all gas and Jon just circles and chips away.

book it
Jones hasnt done shit to any hw.

Not a chance in hell. A clean Jon Jones would look like what we saw against Ovince St. Preux, which was far from impressive. DC absolutely destroys that JJ. Jon got busted for his steroid cycling drugs, so he competed clean against OSP and looked like crap. He realized he hadn't a snowballs chance in hell of beating DC without steroids, so he hopped onto his juice. Thankfully the drug testing did its job and busted him.

JJ wouldn't ever have been HW champion without ever having taken steroids.

10/10

Back