If Cormier is LHW GOAT over Jones,

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Then, Rich Franklin is MW GOAT over Anderson Silva

Only Lost to MW fighters who failed drug tests, including Anderson Silva who failed it twice, especially failing his first random drug testing of his career, that didn't have nothing to do with his recovery, admitted by the man himself.

It's quite difficult to argue that Rich is MW goat over Silva, as dirty as Silva may have been, just like it would be quite difficult to argue the same for Daniel Cormier, who was previously quoted saying how for himself he lost twice to Jones as is.

Personally, I find Jon Jones is the most talented fighter I've seen, dick pill or no dick pill, and Anderson Silva just happen to compete in the weakest division of all time back then, and yes it was the weakest division of all time, if you haven't been around during his so called 'prime', or "pre-USADA", or "pre-Weidman"

Personally, I find Jon Jones is the most talented fighter I've seen, dick pill or no dick pill, and Anderson Silva just happen to compete in the weakest division of all time back then, and yes it was the weakest division of all time, if you haven't been around during his so called 'prime', or "pre-USADA", or "pre-Weidman"

Juicehead Jones & Anderoisz fans at this stage=

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

You piss hot and you forfeit all claims to GOAT status, end of story, get the fuck over it, he was a talented fighter who now carries with him the perception he was juicing the whole time. Right or wrong, proven or not, its what happens when you piss hot, couldn't be more simple, both for the fighters to understand and the fucking fans. Don't take no dumb shit, don't put shit in your body you ain't sure about, keep your "Stack" simple, focus on training, and you won't have any problems. You can whoop ass all your career if you are talented enough to do it and take a real shot at GOAT status if you are great enough.

Is the concept really that hard for everyone to understand?

I guess I just assume they all do it (except BJ) so I don't know if the failed test changes my opinions on anything. I'm not a Silva or Jones fan at all, but I respect their greatness.

Then, Rich Franklin is MW GOAT over Anderson Silva

Only Lost to MW fighters who failed drug tests, including Anderson Silva who failed it twice, especially failing his first random drug testing of his career, that didn't have nothing to do with his recovery, admitted by the man himself.

It's quite difficult to argue that Rich is MW goat over Silva, as dirty as Silva may have been, just like it would be quite difficult to argue the same for Daniel Cormier, who was previously quoted saying how for himself he lost twice to Jones as is.

to bad jon jones also took none dick pills peds so he not the goat.

Just going by the way Silva decimated Franklin and Jones had 2 relatively close fights against DC...your argument is invalid. C'mon, try harder.

Back