If Cormier beats Lesnar, He will be the first to win 2 belts and have defended both

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No other dual champion has defended both titles. DC is LHW goat winning and defending the belt. Now he is the HW champion and if he defends it against Lesnar he will make history by being the first to defend his belts in both divisions.

No one can deny he is Goat material, his only losses are to the Cheating goat thats been clearly using steroids his whole career.

How long do you think it will be until someone else does this?

If Brock Lesnar beats Cormier = greatest UFC HW of all time and he did this as a part time fighter = ULTRA UFC HW GOAT

Is Lesnar seriously getting a title shot? 1 win in 8 years that was overturned for steroid cheating gets you a title shot nowadays?

<DisgustingHHH>

Jones is LHW cheating goat, DC is real LHW goat, if not who is mofofella?
Jones beat his fat ass twice + defended title 8 times, won interim and won again lhw belt. Shut yo bitch ass up

Well he will only be defending one of them, he hasn’t fought lhw since winning the
Ha belt

But he never actually won the LHW belt in a fight.
Except that he literally did. A belt was placed around his waste after all but two of the title fights at that weight. They decided the other guy wasn't fit to wear a belt, or be recognized as the champion.

(There was a better way to play the "didn't win it" game)

If DC does that he will be the GOAT without a doubt.

No other dual champion has defended both titles. DC is LHW goat winning and defending the belt. Now he is the HW champion and if he defends it against Lesnar he will make history by being the first to defend his belts in both divisions.

No one can deny he is Goat material, his only losses are to the Cheating goat thats been clearly using steroids his whole career.

Brock Lesnar doesn't count as a title defense. LOL

Jones beat his fat ass twice + defended title 8 times, won interim and won again lhw belt. Shut yo bitch ass up
Once full of coke and once full of PEDs.

I'm pretty sure if DC had beaten Jones and was busted for those two, you would have said those wins don't count.

DC is a real champion, Jones needed PEDs for someone who he states that he has his number.

I think it has been done my friend. Interim titles are my LEAST favorite things! NOT MY IDEA. We are here on Sherdog UFC discussion, so we have to honor them in the title defense discussion.

Randy beat Chuck Liddell for the UFC LHW "blah-blah-blah" title. He SUCCESSFULLY defended that title & UNIFIED the two LHW belts in the process against Tito Ortiz. He even literally spanked the long time champions hiney in the Octagon FFS. Then Randy is stripped of the LHW belt for getting viciously fingered in the eye in the opening seconds of the fight. Damn! I don't understand that to this day, but Randy made sure he pounded Vitor's ass good in the rubber match.

Randy defended the LHW belt against Tito, and the HW belt three times Rizzo x 2 and Gonzaga.

Back