If Conor wins and calls out Tony for MSG

No it doesn't
How does it not? He beats the unbeatable Khabib. How could he not be the goat? Look At who he has beaten.

If he beats Khabib who else would you put in front of him on the goat list? Sure as fuck isn’t GSP. Jones and silva are cheaters so they’re out.

I guess that leave Cormier and Fedor. Imo Conor >Cormier/Fedor

How does it not? He beats the unbeatable Khabib. How could he not be the goat? Look At who he has beaten.

If he beats Khabib who else would you put in front of him on the goat list? Sure as fuck isn’t GSP. Jones and silva are cheaters so they’re out.

I guess that leave Cormier and Fedor. Imo Conor >Cormier/Fedor
Right, those five are all in the discussion depending on who you talk to it's different. It's one thing to be in a discussion, it's another thing to cement your spot as a favorite

What if Conor never became an MMA star? Would Sherdog still be alive, or would we have threads like "Sherdog is dying"??

I'd love to see Tony vs Conor, but in reality Conor will either call out GSP or Diaz.

Dee is pregnant with #2 so Conor is going to announce another paternity leave.
dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-party-080718.png

He'll call out GSP or the winner of Woodley-Till.

Tony doesn't move the needle .

I hate f*king IF threads....

Would he gain your respect?

That seems like the move to really show that he is backing up what he says. Comes back from two years away, takes the belt back and then calls out the other top contender, and only person people are saying will give him trouble other than Khabib, for a fight a few months later.

Beat them both, show you're the best and then disappear for another couple of years.

I would no longer be a Conor hater and would give him his props and respect him from then onwards.

I have a feeling GSP gets McG/Khabib winner and then Diaz/Porier vs Tony for the next shot happens.

WTF knows?
but I think its very possible especially if Conor wins.
I think Dana saying GSP won't get the fight is a smokescreen
Imagine if Dana said that now?
Diaz, Poirier, tony etc would go nuts

WTF knows?
but I think its very possible especially if Conor wins.
I think Dana saying GSP won't get the fight is a smokescreen
Imagine if Dana said that now?
Diaz, Poirier, tony etc would go nuts
Gsp vs Conor/Khabib would be very interesting. Especially if Conor surprisingly does well against Khabibs wrestling/grappling.

Plus I'd rather see Tony vs Diaz before any other Tony or Nate matchup honestly.

Right, those five are all in the discussion depending on who you talk to it's different. It's one thing to be in a discussion, it's another thing to cement your spot as a favorite
True. However if Conor beats Khabib I think he will be the logical choice for being goat as would most people

Conor would never call out Tony, he won't call out anyone, he prefers they come to him.

To get a few Sherdoggers "respect"
Geez, read the OP
Sorry Frankie.. I read what he said, but it still makes zero sense. Maybe defend the belt, but call him out? Usually guys that call one out are never the champs, unless for a bigger fight. I think it makes sense if Tony calls him out

Sorry Frankie.. I read what he said, but it still makes zero sense. Maybe defend the belt, but call him out? Usually guys that call one out are never the champs, unless for a bigger fight. I think it makes sense if Tony calls him out

I was joking with you
I think the OP is overboard

Nope. But if he put together a 10-fight win streak at LW, then I'd respect him as a fighter...

Back