If Conor win Vs Eddie I'm closing my sherdog account.

This Conor guy truly is one powerful fighter. Making a fighter retire, and now long term posters here as well.

Who's willing to do the same?

I know you will @ortizgnp
I am in. I may be just a white belt here but I will be out. I will go one better. I will never watch another UFC event ever, and I have been on the bus since UFC 1 and have never missed an event, press conference, or anything else MMA worldwide.

SWEET~!!! Alwayz nice to weed out the haterz :p
So Sherdog can just become a McGregor fan club. Maybe Sherdog can just make a Whole forum called McGregor discussion. This will weed out the idiot sheeple. Then they can go there and have a daily circle jerk. McGregor fanboys around the world will all be in their moms basement with the lights off and phones in hand just working the little guy over while whispering to themselves repeatedly " you'll do fookin nuttin, you'll do fookin nuttin."
Anyway I will be outta here too if they WWE it up.

So Sherdog can just become a McGregor fan club. Maybe Sherdog can just make a Whole forum called McGregor discussion. This will weed out the idiot sheeple. Then they can go there and have a daily circle jerk. McGregor fanboys around the world will all be in their moms basement with the lights off and phones in hand just working the little guy over while whispering to themselves repeatedly " you'll do fookin nuttin, you'll do fookin nuttin."
Anyway I will be outta here too if they WWE it up.
haha... nice imagery.

Not all McGregor fanz are like that. I'm just poking fun back at the people who say they're leaving Sherdog if Conor winz. Seemz pretty excessive.

I don't personally see a problem with any champ moving up a weight class
for a 2nd belt. (to be honest, I'd like to see more of that) Mac was on point to do that before RDA backed out & the Nate thing delayed it all... so we're right back where we started. All good in my eyes & not WWE at all. I would fully expect Mac to drop back down to FW after this fight though.

Yeah bro, that 2016 account is sure something.

Instead he just asks like a clown and calls him Colin like it's offensive or something lol
It's not Colin like the name its cOlin like the sphincter. He's saying he's a brown eye in the face of the sport

2035483.jpg

The game just changed. Big time.

haha... nice imagery.

Not all McGregor fanz are like that. I'm just poking fun back at the people who say they're leaving Sherdog if Conor winz. Seemz pretty excessive.

I don't personally see a problem with any champ moving up a weight class
for a 2nd belt. (to be honest, I'd like to see more of that) Mac was on point to do that before RDA backed out & the Nate thing delayed it all... so we're right back where we started. All good in my eyes & not WWE at all. I would fully expect Mac to drop back down to FW after this fight though.
Good point but we have been saying that FW thing for ever now. At least since the start of this year. I can understand what the OP means though. I came on last night and no shit, five out of six threads had Conor in the title. I mean it's fun to try and bring these fans back down to reality but if Conor wins...holy shit it will get real stupid real quick.

It's not Colin like the name its cOlin like the sphincter. He's saying he's a brown eye in the face of the sport
Or that he is full of shit. Or that he opens his mouth and shit comes out, Or that he is getting fucked for money, or...

Good point but we have been saying that FW thing for ever now. At least since the start of this year. I can understand what the OP means though. I came on last night and no shit, five out of six threads had Conor in the title. I mean it's fun to try and bring these fans back down to reality but if Conor wins...holy shit it will get real stupid real quick.
I hear you... but Conor did kill it last night at the presser.... is normal that today haz all those posts. It has actually gotten fairly quiet lately with Mac threads (in comparison)... but that's probably all out the window now that he'z headlining 205.

Meh... I'd say just don't click em. There'z alwayz plenty of other threadz going on... or start your own. I've been trying to find time to watch tape on this weekendz event so I can make my pix... but I keep getting sucked into these threadz... haha... all good.

Back