If Conor went to Bellator, could it significantly shift people's attention?

this is about as likely as Microsoft buying iOS to turn into the futures Windows Phone 12

it would expose just how much smoke and mirrors it all is.

yes. People don't give a fuck about 90% of the ufc roster. All it takes is for Conor to go over and suddenly people are watching bellator instead. A big star going over in his prime would tip the scales massively. Combined with all the old legends fighting in bellator and suddenly UFC programming looks pretty drab

400k PPV buys.

Bellator can't stack his cards like the UFC can.

Conor would be a huge draw no matter where he goes.

I want to see Goddard as the referee for his next fight.

It's all MMA to me, but if Conor is not coming back to show who the best at 155 is and unifying the belts then I have no interest in what he does and where he does it.

Conor is worth more than the entire Bellator roster, and wants to co-promote with the UFC, or host his own promotion. He isn't going to deal with Bellator.

Would be huge for Bellator, but they can't just rely on 1 single athlete. Especially now that he barely fights.

Nope. People would just watch the main event.
+ He'd never go to bellator, so delete this shitty thread.

Fighters lose their aura in just a few losses in the UFC. One loss in Bellator and he's fucked imo. I love Bellator but I think it would be very risky because a loss would probably be deemed as losing to a second tier opponent.

If he wants to be successful in defending a belt. He should go directly to Bellator.

Hypothetically speaking, if Conor were to do that, it would shift the balance of the two organizations massively. Conor is certifiably a mainstream star and is riding a massive wave of popularity right now.

Back