If conor was in his prime , you think he could've beat bj back then ?

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is accurate and a great power puncher and bj was accurate , medium power but fast . If conor was 8 years younger and fought bj while in his prime who you think would've won ? I think baby conor beats prime bj anytime

Love this fantasy match-up. Would be a war!!! Both have the ability to get the finish.

Conor is in his prime though.

and no, BJ would be licking Conor's blood after 2 rounds.

Possible. But, I'd give the edge to BJ.

It would have been fairly even on the feet. But, massive advantage to BJ on the ground. Just my opinion.

Possible. But, I'd give the edge to BJ.

It would have been fairly even on the feet. But, massive advantage to BJ on the ground. Just my opinion.
Frankie would get wrecked by Conor in 1 minute
And look what Frankie did to BJ

bj could take the power shots conor could throw and would pown him on the ground. i give the edge to bj winning in impressive fashion. also bj did hqve good power, knocked hughes out with a punch and he had idea what hit him. got up and asked if it was a kick

And that changes the fact that he chickened out how?
chickened out fighting gsp for a third time, yeah ok bud lol. he lost it happenes, he was exhausted couldnt hold gsp down cause he greased. But regardless he stepped in there with monsters. top guys a lot heavier then him. BJ is the man and its a sin the new generation wasnt around to witness it. Ill never forget watching the uno fight live. amazing

Back