If Conor walks, he ends the FW and LW lineal titles.

<TrumpWrong1>

He was scheduled to fight the 155 champion RDA after he beat the p4p number one Aldo. But then RDA pulled out and he fought Nate and was finished . He then rearranged Nate's face in the rematch and only then was he given a title shot, which again, he had already been schedule to get after he beat Aldo and would have gotten it if RDA hadn't pulled out.
Sure that scheduling was fine until he lost to Nate in a WW bout. Then fought Nate again to win a close decision at WW again. That warrants skipping all contenders at LW? No, just a money thing.

And worst of all, he will end the FW and LW titles that have had a lineal progression going back to the beginning of the divisions. Ending that lineal progression delegitmizes the divisions much in the same way that Cormier and Woodley are paper champs. Conor's shadow will forever hang over the divisions.
No, it really won't. You could argue that if he had actually defended his titles multiple times, like Jones and GSP did before they retired/were stripped of the titles, it would be a problem for the UFC, but since Conor hasn't defend either title, not even a single time, it really won't be.

So let me get this straight.

He is scared of some D level athletes from an unestablished sport because he is fighting the greatest combat sports athlete walking the planet and the greatest boxer of the modern era? That totally makes sense dude.
One of the D level athletes choked him out a year ago so maybe.

No, it really won't. You could argue that if he had actually defended his titles multiple times, like Jones and GSP did before they retired/were stripped of the titles, it would be a problem for the UFC, but since Conor hasn't defend either title, it really won't be. The reason

Taking the titles and walking away = shadow forever hanging over the division.

I like Conor, but with or without him the show goes on. He leaves? No prob, crown new champs. There's plenty of people that will fight Conor that are worthy challengers so it's not as if the titles lose any legitimacy whatsoever, it's just that Conor wants to do other things. I'm a fan of the UFC way before I'm a fan of Conor, so I'm not even sweating it the least.

Not an argument. All you showed was your being a cuck with really low testosterone and adversity to competition. Trump pointed out you lefties cannot compete. Again, not an argument.

In before race baiting.

In before victimhood.
I wasn't wasting time on another argument, that was a statement

hqdefault.jpg

Mendes had two weeks to prepare for that fight. Conor fought a guy doing his very best Chad Mendes impression.

And Diaz was on 11 days notice and won....do you discount that win? Or only when the fighter on short notice loses?

Taking the titles and walking away = shadow forever hanging over the division.
That would be true if he had proved that he was the best fighter in the division by sticking around, defending the title a bunch of times before retiring with the belt.

Lol @ the depressed Conor fans. You retards only care if Conor gets paid like as if you share it with him. Once another fighter asks for higher pay ala Mighty Mouse he gets lynched for asking for more money.

It is only lineal if he actually grew balls and defended THEN retired. Only he's a fucking chicken shit and tuck tailing outta here. Good riddance, he's a fucking fraud and bum anyways and he played all of you.

Lol @ the depressed Conor fans. You retards only care if Conor gets paid like as if you share it with him. Once another fighter asks for higher pay ala Mighty Mouse he gets lynched for asking for more money.

It is only lineal if he actually grew balls and defended THEN retired. Only he's a fucking chicken shit and tuck tailing outta here. Good riddance, he's a fucking fraud and bum anyways and he played all of you.

why do you place such a high regard on the "technicality" of the title defense?

He beat the FW GOAT and the #1 FW contender in consecutive title fights.

why do you place such a high regard on the "technicality" of the title defense?

He beat the FW GOAT and the #1 FW contender in consecutive title fights.

He ran off with the belt and refused to defend and got stripped for it. How does that make him the lineal champ?

I hate Woodley but how is he a paper champ? He beat Lawler fair and square.
Because he was ducking Wonderboy before they fought the second time, wanting a "money fight" with Nick Diaz or GSP and he didn't earn jack shit to even be gifted a money fight. he talks loads of shit and wants nothing, but "money fights" and doesn't want to fight the true #1 contenders. Robbie Lawler was someone you could've considered a true champion or GSP or Jones or Silva. a true champion is someone that's willing to fight anyone the UFC lines up for them and doesn't whine about who they wanna face next. Tyron Woodley is kinda turning out to be like Bisping.

He ran off with the belt and refused to defend and got stripped for it. How does that make him the lineal champ?

why don't you just answer the question I posed instead of deflecting?

The words you guys use is hilarious trying to portray him as a coward like he's running..."refused" to defend. When in actuality, he MOVED UP to fight the 155 champ. The events that followed because RDA got injured are irrelevant.

Like I said, he beat the FW goat and the #1 contender in consecutive title fights. he really had nothing left to prove at FW.

Whether you like it or not...he's still technically the lineal champ because no one beat him to take the belt.

Back