If Conor walks, he ends the FW and LW lineal titles.

***ALERT: NOOB @Der Eisbar IS READY TO BE SCHOOLED IN 3...2...1...***

>Cormier and Woodley Paper Champs

>Paper Champs

TFW TS REALIZES FRANK SHAMROCK NEVER LOST HIS BELT AND THEREFORE CHAMP IN EVERY UFC DIVISION LHW AND UNDER.

Therefore EVERY Male Champ in the UFC below HW is a PAPER CHAMP including Connie McTapper according to TS logic.

#REDPILL #REKT

frankshamrockpicture3.jpg

frankshamrock_display_image_display_image.jpg

xFrank_Champion.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XdtA7kIhMj.jpg

Goodnight @Der Eisbar ... you tried, but in the end fell victim to your own IGNORANCE. LEL

rebuttal to WHAT??? You never made a fucking argument you moron. You're just spamming autistic multi colored text and trump pictures. Wtf am I supposed to be rebutting? You never made an argument.

I used your OWN LOGIC using the Frank Shamrock example so essentially you're insulting yourself LOL.

I understand you're a CASUAL, but in case you didn't know I don't mind taking the time to school new "fans" like yourself... here it is:

- You said the FW and LW Belt lose legitimacy if Connie taps out of the sport altogether. THEN proceeded to use DC and Woodley as examples of "Paper Champs"

- I replied that Frank Shamrock LEFT the UFC as Champion. In those days there was only TWO divisions, HW and everything under 200lbs. Frank Shamrock was NEVER beaten for his UNDISPUTED UFC BELT.

Therefore according to YOUR LOGIC, EVERY UFC Champ under HW is a PAPER CHAMP because they never "beat the man to be the man".

Now that I've OFFICIALLY SCHOOLED you, you can save face and NOT bother participating in YOUR OWN THREAD... anything else you say or try besides being a man and admitting you've taken an "L" is pure pettiness on your part.

No more inane little insults, temper tantrums, or catching feels... just face the music and STOP embarrassing yourself @Der Eisbar

-BRASIL WAND

<13>

TS, have you ever heard of boxing? Marciano retired undefeated. Did the legitimize Ali?

And who is this Conor guy you speak of?

Aldo ducked Mcgoat 2x. Last minute then when Aldo pulled out. Dude is still unconscious and thinks he is the champ lol

Still waiting on Conors boxing record you talked about. You are the most clueless person I have seen here in awhile. You have absolutely no idea what's going on, lol!

JJ blamed rhino dick pills on JRE podcast. What BS. JJ is more entertaining running over women, cocaine/party boy, PEDs, and wilding out outside UFC then he is fighting crushing dinosaurs.

Tony ducked MJ.

Nate is retired.

Kahbob has ducked Tony what 3x and most recently last minute.

LW is a joke.

WAR MCGOAT

052d1927f5e33e1bbec36d932e715704488b5f733f6913220cf65a0addfa1039.jpg

Not an argument. All you showed was your being a cuck with really low testosterone and adversity to competition. Trump pointed out you lefties cannot compete. Again, not an argument.

In before race baiting.

In before victimhood.

How is Woodley a paper champ? Please don't tell me it's because GSP retired, GSP got his ass beat into retirement by irrelevant Johny Hendricks.

As a fan it sucks , but would u fight in a cage 5 times or fight a pillow fisted 40 yo boxer once? I'M SURE Dana will offer Conor like 20 mil a fight after and Conor comes back for 2 to 3 fights.

well, linear championship in FW is already tarnished, it's only good if McG stays out of it.

LW linearity is going to crumble, no matter if Conor leave mma or not, he's basically taking a whole year off (if not more) between his last fight and the next and i can see him being stripped again in the next yearspan if he doesn't quit to chase Mayweather.

but, i mean, i cannot imagine a Conor's fanboy that cares about stuff like defences or linear championship, they just care about how much he earns.

you people don't know what lineal titles are, nor do you actually care.

hey TS, you know what's fucking awesome?

that this post is the only Conor post on the first page..

Conor won 2 FW title fights in a row....one against the GOAT FW and another against the #1 contender....why is it so different? Just because he didn't beat aldo first , then mendes, people don't respect what he did. It makes no sense.

Mendes had two weeks to prepare for that fight. Conor fought a guy doing his very best Chad Mendes impression.

GSP walked with the WW lineal title. The sport seems to be doing just fine. If Conor walks maybe we'll actually get champs that try to defend their belts.

Yea the sport will go on just fine. With that said I don't like it when the belt doesn't go from champ to champ.

Ah low test would make a lot of sense. I'll keep him around for the lulz. Training is good. Crushed it last night. 30 minutes low intensity cardio, 160 kettlebell swings mixed in with a circuit of jumping rope and planks. Crushed it the day before as well. Getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so I'm not looking forward to being out of commission just when I was getting my momentum back...

Millennial jackass confirmed.

Why are haters celebrating his retirement when it's so bad for the sport? Are they really so delusional, so hateful, so full of spite and bitterness that they would prefer seeing their own favorite sport weakened just so a guy they dont like will go away?

What you're offering is speculation. Let's take a look at an actual scenario very similar to this one: Ronda Rousey. She drove PPV sales, dominated everyone she fought, and brought probably hundreds of thousands of casuals to MMA, at least for her fights. (AND she defended her title.) Now that she's gone, can anyone really say the women's BW division, or MMA as a whole, is any worse off? Is there anyone here that can honestly say the UFC is worse off for not having her as the champion, or even as an active or respected fighter?

Conor's situation is the same. He's popular and put on fights that people wanted to see, sure, but he's a clown and he's done a lot of negative things for the sport - not least of all sparking the current obsession with "money fights" and the utter refusal of so many champions to actually defend their titles. Once he's gone, of course we'll remember the "Conor era," but I can guarantee it won't be with much fondness.

Back