If Conor walks, he ends the FW and LW lineal titles.

And yet you and the other moron are just embarrassing yourselves. Petty insults and invented arguments...sad

How is a lineal title an invented argument? Conor holds the lineal belts that stretch back to the beginning of two divisions. If he leaves, that chain is broken. That's a fact. You can COPE with that however you want. Just don't hurt yourself.

His titles almost feel meaningless, especially the LW, unlike John Jones' belt. Jones was stripped of his title and he beat the current champ into tears. Most of us feel like Conor would have a tough time against many top LW contenders, where as Jones cleaned out LHW.

If Conor walked away today and Fergusson/Barboza fought for the vacant title, neither would feel like a paper champ. Aldo feels a bit that way, but after his dominant victory over Edgar and with his title fight vs Max, no one will see him as a paper champ if he emerges victorious.

JJ is a roider. He tested positive after can crushing dinosaurs. What was the avg fighter age he beat? He was prime beating up cans. Its like Floyd almost getting KTFO by old man Mosley. Prime hits him dead.

McGregor hits Alvarez and Aldo dead and cucks continue to cry. Meanwhile, Nate is retired, GSP is ducking everyone, Tony is duckiung MJ and Kha continues to find the exit every time he sees Tony.

The division is a joke.

WAR MCGOAT

Save your breathe. He didn't know Mcgregor had a amateur boxing background lol

NOOBS!
How is a lineal title an invented argument? Conor holds the lineal belts that stretch back to the beginning of two divisions. If he leaves, that chain is broken. That's a fact. You can COPE with that however you want. Just don't hurt yourself.

He beat Aldo legit I'll give him that but he reneged on his word of the rematch.He offered him a rematch st a catchweight with like a non existent camp with no belt on the line again with no

So, he still had an opportunity and didn't take it.

It made it a million times worse that he said "anytime anywhere" like 3 days before turning down the fight.

That's what separates Conor from the rest. Conor takes the short notice fights and deals with the consequences...even when he loses. Aldo didn't even take the chance.

It made it a million times worse that he said "anytime anywhere" like 3 days before turning down the fight.

That's what separates Conor from the rest. Conor takes the short notice fights and deals with the consequences...even when he loses. Aldo didn't even take the chance.
Ya like with Nate at 200......Had to bitch out for more time.....

lineal titles don't end when a guy retires or moves up in weight.
crown goes on a hiatus until two worthy fighters vie for belt, generally the accepted #1&#2 top guys at that weight.
Then it's a restart, though. Featherweight doesn't matter much - it just went back to the same guy who had it before, and Conner wasn't a worthy champion there. In Lightweight, he wasn't even the number one contender, so maybe it restarts with worthy contenders who are better than him and a real champion. There's more histoey to that belt, though - going back to BJ who was an all-time great. Shrek was on roids, but whatever. It's unfortunate for the sport, but then again, UFC isn't very big on sportsmen/competition these days, anyway.

You have your views as I have mine.Not saying mines right but i don't respect cowards.Either give an ass whooping or take 1

You have your views as I have mine.Not saying mines right but i don't respect cowards.Either give an ass whooping or take 1

Exactly. Aldo didn't even take the chance to get his second asswhooping. Glad we agree!

I honestly wonder if some of these Conor trolls even watch mma? Absolutely clueless. I think these idiots just post on the Internet for posting sake and don't even watch mma

I honestly wonder if some of these Conor trolls even watch mma? Absolutely clueless. I think these idiots just post on the Internet for posting sake and don't even watch mma

That applies to most posters on sherdog, not just Conor fans.

Most of the post fight arguments are happening between 2 people that didn't even watch the fights.

JJ is a roider. He tested positive after can crushing dinosaurs. What was the avg fighter age he beat? He was prime beating up cans. Its like Floyd almost getting KTFO by old man Mosley. Prime hits him dead.

McGregor hits Alvarez and Aldo dead and cucks continue to cry. Meanwhile, Nate is retired, GSP is ducking everyone, Tony is duckiung MJ and Kha continues to find the exit every time he sees Tony.

The division is a joke.

WAR MCGOAT
Nothing you said takes away from the fact that DC will always seem like a paper champ until he beats Jones.

I'm not knocking Conor either, just saying if he left today, the divisions won't suffer from a paper champ angle, though he will leave a huge monetary hole.

btw, Tony was smart to tell the UFC to go fuck itself with the MJ fight. It was going to be for far less $$ and not for the title.

You clearly don't spend much time on these forums despite your post count. Look at the threads about Dana White saying he might not come back. They're full of people celebrating him retiring. So you're just saying things that are verifiably false. Since you're saying things that are verifiably false you're not worth my time debating. Good luck. Maybe try again when you aren't saying things are blatant lies.

I can tell you you are wrong because "the people" you claim are celebrating are not.
As a factual proof, I am one of those who dislike your man-crush, and yet I am not surprised nor am I celebrating.

Most people you deem "haters" are simply people who are FRUSTRATED with Conor being able to never defend his belt. So why would we celebrate just that? Him not defending his belt ever again?

SO yeah, you are wrong.
But now tell me, oh Conor nutsucker: are YOU mad he is retiring?

If the Floyd fight does happen then he's done with the sport.
For the most part I agree. But I still see a third fight with Nate happening. Sure, he'd make much less than in a fight with Floyd, but millions are millions.

<TrumpWrong1>

He was scheduled to fight the 155 champion RDA after he beat the p4p number one Aldo. But then RDA pulled out and he fought Nate and was finished . He then rearranged Nate's face in the rematch and only then was he given a title shot, which again, he had already been schedule to get after he beat Aldo and would have gotten it if RDA hadn't pulled out.

He needs defences, not excuses

Exactly. Aldo didn't even take the chance to get his second asswhooping. Glad we agree!

I am not defending Aldo but what are the facts? Did he legit refuse or was he injured or on concussion protocol from the ko? I seem to remember his coach saying he was inured and not even able to train at that time

Last edited:
Nothing you said takes away from the fact that DC will always seem like a paper champ until he beats Jones.

I'm not knocking Conor either, just saying if he left today, the divisions won't suffer from a paper champ angle, though he will leave a huge monetary hole.

btw, Tony was smart to tell the UFC to go fuck itself with the MJ fight. It was going to be for far less $$ and not for the title.

JJ blamed rhino dick pills on JRE podcast. What BS. JJ is more entertaining running over women, cocaine/party boy, PEDs, and wilding out outside UFC then he is fighting crushing dinosaurs.

Tony ducked MJ.

Nate is retired.

Kahbob has ducked Tony what 3x and most recently last minute.

LW is a joke.

WAR MCGOAT

It really is pathetic how you see these Conor haters celebrating his possible retirement. They know how bad it is for the sport and they don't care. Millions of dollars in fighter pay will dry up. A lot of attention will go away from the sport. And worst of all, he will end the FW and LW titles that have had a lineal progression going back to the beginning of the divisions. Ending that lineal progression delegitmizes the divisions much in the same way that Cormier and Woodley are paper champs. Conor's shadow will forever hang over the divisions.

Why are haters celebrating his retirement when it's so bad for the sport? Are they really so delusional, so hateful, so full of spite and bitterness that they would prefer seeing their own favorite sport weakened just so a guy they dont like will go away?

abb01beab53fb08715ebc9cd963e4447.gif

Ive enjoyed conors fights. But he doesnt fight in mma anymore. He'll fight floyd and then probably retire. It was enjoyable, but the sport will move on. It's only the conor nuthuggers that will pretend a man who decided not to even attempt a defense is the legitimate champ once we get a champ with a few defenses.

I am not defending Aldo but what are the facts? Did he legit refuse or was he injured or on concussion protocol from the ko? I seem to remember his couch saying he was inured and not even able to train at that time

Aldo ducked Mcgoat 2x. Last minute then when Aldo pulled out. Dude is still unconscious and thinks he is the champ lol

Back