If Conor trained boxing his whole life he would have been an Irish GGG

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has insane scary power with mma gloves on.

The guy is a physical specimen. I was having a chat with my friend Billy Joe Saunders after the Mayweather fight and he was saying he is glad Conor didn’t train boxing his whole career otherwise he would have taken over the boxing game easily.

it's hard to say how good he could've become as a pro - you have amateurs with glittering careers that fail to make it as a pro, let alone MMA fighters with glittering careers.

it's hard to say how good he could've become as a pro - you have amateurs with glittering careers that fail to make it as a pro, let alone MMA fighters with glittering careers.
I’m friends with legit pro boxers who are scared of Conor coming into boxing. They know how talented he is

WavyFemaleAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

I’m friends with legit pro boxers who are scared of Conor coming into boxing. They know how talented he is

well tell your friends they should be worried about the actual 17 - 22 year old amateur monsters in their weight class rather than a 30 year-old mma fighter with pro-boxing fights you can count on one hand.

Your friend Billy Jones Saunders is a damned human degenerate.

I hope he fights GGG and gets a full frontal lobotomy..

In other news Billy Joe has been caught offering crack to a crack head to punch a random guy he called a peado. He is a human turd.

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! Love the mean mugging monster Cartoon pic for your av too, proof that Conor fans are no older than 12.

I was doing blow with Mike Tyson and he said that you're full of sh*t.

Also, if a professional fighter is affraid of another professional fighter, than maybe he should pursue a different career.

Last edited:
I'm friends with some ping pong players who are shitting their pants thinking Conor might make the transition

Ya I had dinner with Conor and Artem the other night. Things got a little weird we picked up some blow then artem sent me this picture ....

Was wild dude 98A9DDCB-9EB8-4A56-99DB-B711DC14B90B.jpeg

Why is it not plausible to some people here that a sherdogger would be friends with a gypsy?

Back