If Conor Mcgregor vs Manny Pacquiao happens I'll put $1k+ on McGregor

I am willing to wager 5 grand that Conor will not take the fight.

Pacquiao has not looked great for awhile. Like 4-5 years. All I know is that he better not dash forward in bad positioning like he did against Marquez in 2012. That is Conor's only shot.
Theres one problem with your theory. Conor isnt fucking Manuel Marquez lol.

May as well burn your money. McGregor has literally no chance.

Conor has a much better shot to win then he did with Mayweather. He had 0 vs mayweather, I'll give him a 5% chance vs a broken old Pacman who just got beaten up by a school teacher. Imagine if he wins, who's next Paulie? This is just getting bizarre.
Yea but horn would push conor's shit in anyway.

If we learnt one thing from Conor vs Mayweather it's that Conor has pillow fists in pro boxing.

true. the vaunted power was nowhere to be seen. Even that vaunted uppercut he landed on Floyd did not even hurt him. People played it up like he nailed Floyd like Mosley did.

Why not? It's the fun bet. Not everyone bets to make money. Lots of times it's just for fun.

This sort of dumb logic is why people will buy the ridiculous fight.

Conor has no chance of winning against any current top boxer or one who was a top boxer in the last 5 years or so.
Conor isn't a boxer and he demonstrated that against Mayweather.

The school teacher made it to the Olympics and I saw him fight in London in the last 16, he won and got beaten in the next round. He's also unbeaten as a pro so who knows how good Jeff Horn is but he's also good enough to beat Conor, easily.

It's a fight Conor hits hard, he has a chance, very very slight chance, and will more then likely be beaten badly, but he has a chance. Also no I will not buy this. I might however go to Hooters or Twin Peaks and watch

It's a fight Conor hits hard, he has a chance, very very slight chance, and will more then likely be beaten badly, but he has a chance. Also no I will not buy this. I might however go to Hooters or Twin Peaks and watch
Conor doesnt hit hard in boxing though

Back