If Conor McGregor Is Dumb Enough To Return To MMA

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All his opponents better spend their entire camps training cardiopulmonary endurance and takedown attempts, or else they will get KO'd left right and center.

The average MMA fighter has very little clue of boxing, the ultimate striking martial art, that is why they get caught by slow and looping punches.

Now, Conor has spent a whole year training boxing. So, not only has he improved on his amateur boxing foundation, but also on his cardiopulmonary endurance.

His next mma opponents will have no choice but to fight him like Demian Maia fought Woodley, or they will be put to sleep.

Glug, Glug, Glug....

The sound of McCum-guzzling.

his fans are dumb conor is not he has made millions on his little connies
watch them pay for his next fight that is fixed lol

Based on past experience, and new acquired skills, I think any LW who tries to stand and bang with Conor will be letting his pride get the best of him.

Keep it safe. Take the guy down, and submit or control him on the ground. Pride will probably get you rekt n slept.

his fans are dumb conor is not he has made millions on his little connies
watch them pay for his next fight that is fixed lol
Check my posting history (if that is possible). I am not a Conor fan. He hasn't convinced me that he is an elite mma fighter.

His record in the UFC Is laughable. I made a thread about it.

However, one thing I know is that he has hands, and if you don't take him down and you don't have "special physical attributes," you going to get rekt-n-slept.

I am a fair assessor. I have no emotional attachments to the fighters. I just want all fighters to perform to their potential so I can get a good fight.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I think Conor focusing on boxing exclusively for a year will pay dividends when he returns to MMA.
If he comes back to MMA and isn't the fighter he was, it will most likely be due to lack of desire.

Based on past experience, and new acquired skills, I think any LW who tries to stand and bang with Conor will be letting his pride get the best of him.

Keep it safe. Take the guy down, and submit or control him on the ground. Pride will probably get you rekt n slept.
nate took his best shots. tony is sturdy as fuck. he was spectacular versus eddie, but we don't know yet how many folks in the class can or can't take his shots. we do know, however, that nate rocked him and nate isn't known for his power. it's tough to say no matter what he's been up to.

Because current MMA fighters have never trained boxing before.

nate took his best shots. tony is sturdy as fuck. he was spectacular versus eddie, but we don't know yet how many folks in the class can or can't take his shots. we do know, however, that nate rocked him and nate isn't known for his power. it's tough to say no matter what he's been up to.
Conor KO's Tony Ferguson, unless Tony uses his fight IQ and takes the fight to the ground as soon as he can.

If Tony thinks his weird striking style is good enough for him to ignore his ground advantage, he will get a rude awakening after he is rekt-n-slept.

Nate Diaz beats Conor. I think Nate threw away the second fight for another pay-day. I don't care what McGregor fans think about this opinion.

You do realize that there's a number of UFC fighters with actual pro boxing experience, unlike McConor. One guy comes to mind...but he just made him tap instead. He won't be anymore dangerous, opposite actually.

WPx0T2.gif

Pure boxing has never done well in mma though?

The blueprint to beat Conor is known, it's the fact fighters can't seem to implement it or get caught up in his trash talk.

Because current MMA fighters have never trained boxing before.
Whatever mma fighters call boxing, I don't believe is boxing, and I don't think professional boxers will call it boxing.

Most mma punchers punch with a skill set one level above an athletic bar/club fighter. If you watch mma, watch fight analysis, you are coordinated and you go to your local gym and teach yourself "boxing," then you will strike (with your hands) at the same level as the average UFC fighter.

You can teach yourself how to hand strike like Demian Maia did against Tyron Woodley, and that's the average UFC hand striker.

All his opponents better spend their entire camps training cardiopulmonary endurance and takedown attempts, or else they will get KO'd left right and center.

The average MMA fighter has very little clue of boxing, the ultimate striking martial art, that is why they get caught by slow and looping punches.

Now, Conor has spent a whole year training boxing. So, not only has he improved on his amateur boxing foundation, but also on his cardiopulmonary endurance.

His next mma opponents will have no choice but to fight him like Demian Maia fought Woodley, or they will be put to sleep.

McGregor will come back, defeat the Lightweight contender.....defeat Holloway and reclaim the FW belt,....

Pure boxing has never done well in mma though?

The blueprint to beat Conor is known, it's the fact fighters can't seem to implement it or get caught up in his trash talk.
Pure anything has never done well in MMA. You need to be aware of what the other fighter is allowed to do, and adapt to it.

Name 5 UFC champs since 2010 who were pure anything. Everyone has a base from somewhere (because mma is a relatively new sport), but no champ in the past 5 years has been pure anything.

McGregor's boxing, especially after this, will be FARRR superior to anyone in the league lol,...it'll be unfair.

Back