If conor KOs khabib. Will you put respect on that name

LOL Just cause he made weight doesn't mean he wasn't extreme weight cutting to get a huge advantage over much smaller guys. Made a name so he could get on Dana's side so he could hand pick his fights. First fight with someone in his true weight class was nate and the bitch tapped and second fight ran away from nate. What kind of bitch runs away .

It's not comparing like with like because he came so quickly from featherweight to welterweight. His body was accustomed to being at a lighter weight. That's a 25lb difference from featherweight to welterweight, which is the amount of muscle (25lbs) that many muscle bodybuilders can but on in their ENTIRE career. It takes many months and even years to build up the muscle and then cut to fat to be an optimised welterweight. He had to gain fat to make weight instead of slabs of extra muscle which would have made a hugely significant difference to his prowess in the octagon. What he did was an incredible feat.

Conor McGregor-Respect

in 2018, not crazy.

If he does then we must worship him as the righteous king. All hail King Conor

It's not comparing like with like because he came so quickly from featherweight to welterweight. His body was accustomed to being at a lighter weight. That's a 25lb difference from featherweight to welterweight, which is the amount of muscle (25lbs) that many muscle bodybuilders can but on in their ENTIRE career. It takes many months and even years to build up the muscle and then cut to fat to be an optimised welterweight. He had to gain fat to make weight instead of slabs of extra muscle which would have made a hugely significant difference to his prowess in the octagon. What he did was an incredible feat.
Listen here pal, Connor is not a natural featherweight he's a lightweight and he was training for a fight at 155. Nate is a natural lightweight as well. They basically just didn't really have to cut weight. Connor maybe had to out a tiny bit of weight on depending on how far he was into his cut. But the point stands he had a full camp. Then he chose the 170 weight again to vs nate in a rematch. Which he got handed a bullshit decision and kept running from nate in the octagon. If they went at it again at 155 nate would smash Connor end of story buddy.

Anyone who doesn't respect Conor at this point never will.

Listen here pal, Connor is not a natural featherweight he's a lightweight and he was training for a fight at 155. Nate is a natural lightweight as well. They basically just didn't really have to cut weight. Connor maybe had to out a tiny bit of weight on depending on how far he was into his cut. But the point stands he had a full camp. Then he chose the 170 weight again to vs nate in a rematch. Which he got handed a bullshit decision and kept running from nate in the octagon. If they went at it again at 155 nate would smash Connor end of story buddy.

Just a reminder...Nate spent more time on his ass from getting knocked down than Conor spent "running" in the second fight. It's been timed.

Gsp gassed against bisping from moving up a weight class. It was in the second round just like Conor.

Nate outweighed Conor by at least 20 lbs at ww...170 fits Nates frame way better.

At 155...conor and Nate will weigh close to the same after rehydrating. Nate will get his head taken off. I will account bet you when that time comes. What.

Just a reminder...Nate spent more time on his ass from getting knocked down than Conor spent "running" in the second fight. It's been timed.

Gsp gassed against bisping from moving up a weight class. It was in the second round just like Conor.

Nate outweighed Conor by at least 20 lbs at ww...170 fits Nates frame way better.

At 155...conor and Nate will weigh close to the same after rehydrating. Nate will get his head taken off. I will account bet you when that time comes. What.
LOL If you think those hits even phased nate then you must be a damn casual. He wanted to go to the ground cause that's an easy win because when Connor gets on the ground he gains a chromosome and doesn't know what to do. You Connor dick riders all say the same thing about nate being some huge ass giant in comparison to make yourself feel better about Connor tapping like a bitch and running away in the octagon. Running in a fight is a complete bitch move. Why fight if you are going to run away afraid of your opponent. Also good joke there at the end we all know nate would stomp Connor in a rematch unless it goes to the corrupt judges

He went up 2 weight classes. This is a huge disadvantage. This cannot be waved away as something that didn't impact the performance. There are physiological reasons as to why there is no way Conor could have gained muscle mass in that short a time frame having spent his career at featherweight. At featherweight his muscle to fat ratio had equilibriated for that weight class. It was further from being optimised than it was for Nate. We're talking a potential 10 or 15lbs of muscle from one weight class to the next. If the average guy had an extra 15lb if muscle on his body he would be transformed. Conor at 155lbs is a different beast. He would smoke Nate. It also stands to reason that Conor's Cardio will be much better at 155lbs as he hadn't time to equilibriate to a better muscle fat ratio at 170lbs.

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé
If Conor wins, what was originally a fight he was ducking, then sure to be destroyed in, becomes a win over an overrated opponent known for not having the best standup. Then he will "need to beat Ferguson to prove he's really the champ." There's pretty much nothing he can do to prove he's any good to some posters.

If he does get the ko he will get my respeck as a fighter

He is a far more accomplished 145lbs than 155!!

The problem is with any Conor fight from this point onward is he isn't going to fight much, so you will never know. There won't be rematches, there won't be all comers, we will never know how great he could be because what doesn't fighting 1 time a year prove?

He used to fight he doesn't need to now, so he doesn't. He has changed...……..oh well. Just hope for a good fight and not some flash KO.

They fight 5 times I think it goes 3/2 Conor, but we will get this 1 time and then everyone will say how superior 1 fighter is over the other typical Sherdog.

Hope for no cancellation last minute.

I respect Conor already and kebab too..
I just want to see them fight.
I'm a fan of both as fighters .
The back and forth between the fan bases is gay ..

And not the good type of gay..<{pranko}>

I’ll be happy to admit I was wrong if that happens, but I just can’t see a way that McG doesn’t get taken down and utterly mauled...

Well, he's fighting an extremely wreckless and sloppy striker and he has the most accurate and effective striking at LW, with power as well. You don't see a scenario where he KO's Khabib in the first exchange or two? I mean unless Khabib nails a takedown instantly, he's pretty much guaranteed to get hit.

I do believe the safer bet is Khabib winning, however to act as though Conor has zero way to win this fight is weird to me. We've seen him flatline some excellent and very tough fighters. Plus, we really haven't seen Khabib's chin tested all that much. He's eaten some solid shots, but he spends so much time on top avoiding the striking that it's premature to say his chin is exceptional.

LOL If you think those hits even phased nate then you must be a damn casual. He wanted to go to the ground cause that's an easy win because when Connor gets on the ground he gains a chromosome and doesn't know what to do. You Connor dick riders all say the same thing about nate being some huge ass giant in comparison to make yourself feel better about Connor tapping like a bitch and running away in the octagon. Running in a fight is a complete bitch move. Why fight if you are going to run away afraid of your opponent. Also good joke there at the end we all know nate would stomp Connor in a rematch unless it goes to the corrupt judges

Ahahaha.....lmao. Nate purposely fell backwards onto his ass and buttscooted around after getting blasted by Conor on three different occasions......yea right. Lol...i didn't know people actually still tried to make this argument. You must be retarded.

Fail.

Ahahaha.....lmao. Nate purposely fell backwards onto his ass and buttscooted around after getting blasted by Conor on three different occasions......yea right. Lol...i didn't know people actually still tried to make this argument. You must be retarded.

Fail.
If he was so rocked and hurt by it then why didn't Connor jump down and try to finish? Let me answer that for you.... Connors a bitch and would've lost instantly. Point still stands that a true fighter would never run from his opponent. Connor turned his back and ran that's a bitch move

I mean jeez I thought people would have respected wins over holloway, mendes,and 10+ year winning streak aldo, but still all i see are people trying to delegitimize those wins: “max was too young” “mendes sisnt have a full camp” “aldo win was a fluke, they need to rematch”

Will the excuses end if he KOs khabib. I mean seriously. A guy cant get lucky this many times. Lets be logical here. Those are amazing wins and a hell of a resumé

Retarded thread comes back to bite you in the ass. Congrats.

Back