If Conor hadn't gassed...

<<<<< See Av.

That's for you, TS. No one cares about some washed up fake fighter who ducks everyone.

<<<<< See Av.

That's for you, TS. No one cares about some washed up fake fighter who ducks everyone.
18485290-Angry-man-in-front-of-his-computer-Stock-Photo.jpg

It got you like this right? Easy fella

I'm sure you wish anyone would give a fuck about you and this dogshit thread. Good luck with that.

Dogshit thread why anonymous agressive peasant?

If you believe so why even waste your energy spewing ur digital diarrhea

<<<<< See Av.

No one cares but errbody hangs out in the MayMac thread talking about a fight 2 months ago. Including yourself

Sod off <{outtahere}>

..what would the last rounds have looked like?

conors mma record extends all the way back to 2008, if he hasnt figured out that he needs to go for a run here and there then fuck him. nobody speculates about "what would mike tysons career be like if he always gassed out in the second round?"

If you are a fan of McG: It'd look like the first 6 rounds
If you are not: it would have looked the same as it did

And if only people would stop making lame threads.... world would be a nicer place

The right question should be: If Conor hadn't been so ineffective with everything he tried to do, to the point of getting super tired by failing to land anything significant and getting countered clean, what would the last rounds have looked like? Which is essentially like asking what would have happened if he didn't suck at boxing. Well, if he didn't suck at boxing, his chances would have been better.

The right question should be: If Conor hadn't been so ineffective with everything he tried to do, to the point of getting super tired by failing to land anything significant and getting countered clean, what would the last rounds have looked like? Which is essentially like asking what would have happened if he didn't suck at boxing. Well, if he didn't suck at boxing, his chances would have been better.
truth.

I thought that Conor did better than expected.

He landed an uppercut on Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match and he had angles. Floyd didnt fight his usual style (or it was father time), but still.

Before the fight I would have never thought landing ANYTHING couldve been possible. I figured it was going to be 2 rounds and done.

Apart from this, it was not only ineffectiveness. Conor has a very limited gas tank, also in mma.

If you are a fan of McG: It'd look like the first 6 rounds
If you are not: it would have looked the same as it did

I'm not a McGregor fan and I disagree with the second statement.

Mickey looked fine for the 1st five rounds. By the end of the sixth he was gassing, hard. Mayweather didn't really have to change anything because the dude looked like he was dying of asphyxia.

I think Mickey never expected in a million years that the smaller counter-puncher would stalk him all night. Mickey said in multiple interviews that they didn't even bother to prepare for that approach. Getting stalked is already tiring but it's doubly tiring when you don't expect it and you're getting stung with sharp shots.

Mayweather's gameplan in this fight was pretty brilliant in that he played his C or D game instead of his A game. He watched the Diaz fights and knew Mickey wouldn't be able to handle being stalked for 12. Mayweather didn't look great but that's to be expected when you're not playing your A game. Mayweather won this fight with his mind.

..what would the last rounds have looked like?

Honestly, they prob would have looked the same. Floyd was playing around in there with Conor. He could have closed the fight out earlier. Are you really trying to say that Conor looked good in that fight and had a chance of winning?

Honestly, they prob would have looked the same. Floyd was playing around in there with Conor. He could have closed the fight out earlier. ***Are you really trying to say that Conor looked good in that fight and had a chance of winning?

I'm curious about how/at what point Mayweather would've changed his style.

It wasnt the 1 sided beating by a boxing-wizard i had hoped to see. Mayweather wasnt trying.

Conor wasn't doing too bad points wise

*** Conor did good for a non-boxer. FM gave him the chance because he wasnt trying, but still. Conor wasnt nearly as bad as i thought he was going to be.

Last edited:
I'm curious about how/at what point Mayweather would've changed his style.

It wasnt the 1 sided beating by a boxing-wizard i had hoped to see. Mayweather wasnt trying.

Conor wasn't doing too bad points wise

*** Conor did good for a non-boxer. FM gave him the chance because he wasnt trying, but still. Conor wasnt nearly as bad as i thought he was going to be.

Well, yea. Instead being given an F he got a D-

I guess that is something to be proud of.

Back