If Conor had Yodwicha's clinching could he beat Floyd?

What would Yodwicha's clinching help him with? Yodwicha cliches for knees, not to punch. Floyd is good at boxing clinching and will beat the piss out of McGregor wherever the fight is.

What would Yodwicha's clinching help him with? Yodwicha cliches for knees, not to punch. Floyd is good at boxing clinching and will beat the piss out of McGregor wherever the fight is.
Ram forward, clinch up, dirty boxing, ref breaks it up reset... make it ugly and dirty even if he gets points. I doubt the ref will stop a fight that expen$ive. Floyd might still win but it could make it close which is a win for conor in a fight like this.

Do you even watch boxing brah?
Muay Thai clinch =/= Boxing clinch
Dirty boxing would not work if Floyd gets a ref that will separate them every time (watch Floyd vs Maidana 2).

Do you even watch boxing brah?
Muay Thai clinch =/= Boxing clinch
Dirty boxing would not work if Floyd gets a ref that will separate them every time (watch Floyd vs Maidana 2).
But then there are fights like the Ricky Hatton fight. If the ref keeps separating them Conor keeps clinching up. IMO that's the only way I see Conor having success. Not by landing punches but manhandling him in the clinch and dirty boxing.

Worst thread ever.
Lol i can't figure out if this is actually a serious post or if he is just trolling. If any other active poster posted this thread it would be a troll post for sure but you never know with JayMuayThai.

Your comment reminds me of a hormonal teenage girl who loves to over exaggerate everything
No, this is really the dumbest thread you've made, and their has been many.

On what planet would Yodwicha's clinching skills be relevant in a boxing match against Mayweather? How exactly is Connor going to magically obtain them anyways?

You're always making these stupid fantasy threads. Go to the wasteland with this fuckshit ----->

At least that's an improvement from your original "worst thread ever" comment. You now seem less hormonal.

On what planet would Yodwicha's clinching skills be relevant in a boxing match against Mayweather? How exactly is Connor going to magically obtain them anyways?
Under the influence of alcohol it seemed like a good idea but now I'm sober I admit bringing up Yodwicha was random but the point I was trying to make is clinching and dirty boxing is probably the best chance Conor has to at least rough Floyd up and make it a little more competitive. Conors not going to land on the outside. I'm sure Conor has trained MuayThai before which we all know is easy to learn and hard to master so I don't think its completely crazy to imagine Conor using a similar "Thai in kickboxing" tactic of constantly clinching up but not on the back foot because Floyd's usually on the back foot. More clinching coming forward and cutting off the ring like Yodwicha and once he's gets hold of Floyd that's when he can try and rough him up on the inside. He's obviously not going to do it as well as Yodwicha but its not an impossible strategy.

You're always making these stupid fantasy threads. Go to the wasteland with this fuckshit ----->
No one asked you to click on this thread. No one asked you to take the time out to comment. Check your hormonal levels Stacey!

Oh okay, so Connor is going to win by having point deductions for clinching in a boxing match. Got it.

No, it's actually a retarded thread. As Coca said, how does the thai clinch or especially Yodwichas clinching translate into boxing? It's not like nak muays turned boxers are masters of dirty boxing and boxing in the clinching. no thai really is.

Your thought of McCregor having to turn this ugly is right, but more like Maidana and not Yodwicha (???).

Oh okay, so Connor is going to win by having point deductions for clinching in a boxing match. Got it.
Unless he's extremely lucky Conor will never win a boxing match with Floyd. So coming up with a strategy for him to win is a waste of time. He just needs to rough him up.

You guys are going too hard on Jay, I like his weird threads. He's like that friend who is really fun to smoke weed with and talk about crazy shit. But ya if Maidana's dirty boxing wasn't enough to beat Floyd I don't think a Thai clinch without knees would either.

You guys are going too hard on Jay, I like his weird threads. He's like that friend who is really fun to smoke weed with and talk about crazy shit. But ya if Maidana's dirty boxing wasn't enough to beat Floyd I don't think a Thai clinch without knees would either.
I imagine he would talk alot about hormones and how they relate to ladyboy handjobs and sience labs :p

Worst thread ever.
Case closed. End of thread.
Your comment reminds me of a hormonal teenage girl who loves to over exaggerate everything
LOOOOL caught me off guard. Went from failed thread to destroying snubnoze!
Strong comeback. Publicly exposing him.
At least that's an improvement from your original "worst thread ever" comment. You now seem less hormonal.
I cant breathe!!!
so Connor is going to win by having point deductions for clinching in a boxing match. Got it.
Great point
Conor will never win a boxing match with Floyd. So coming up with a strategy for him to win is a waste of time. He just needs to rough him up.
Interesting

and just like that the 2 prideful primates part their ways....

Back