If Conor had no intention of coming back why would he be doing 20 rounds of bjj sparring?

I doubt it. He rematches Nate at the same weight that he was "embarrassed" at before then fought the greatest boxer ever in s sport that he doesn't even compete at. IMO he genuinely seems to enjoy a motivating challenge (while being intelligent about career choices, of course).
Slow down with that greatest boxer ever stuff lol

In case he runs into the Diaz bros, Khabib, Tony, or RDA in real life probably.

NSA transcript of recently intercepted phone call...

Baby we did it. We're rich.
Inshallah! Conor McGregor made us rich.
Break out the Red Papakha

lol
"What makes you think he won't come back???" is the new "What makes you think he won't defend?"

Here is the answer geniuses. He has chance after chance after chance after chance to and doesn't. Us reality-observers tend to use it as a reference. Meanwhile you reality-deniers take pride in being wrong over and over and OVER AND OVER again.

I hope Conor does this for another 10 years. Just like you jumped at every shitty instagram post implying he'd defend and you'd swarm on here making stupid threads saying "SEE! SEE HE WILL DEFEND AFTER ALL!" ... now you do this shit implying he's fighting every time he strings you along like the sheep you are. It is hilarious how often you're wrong and then you take pride in being wrong the 20th time in a row. Here's to hoping Conor can keep this going for another 5 years while you spend another 5 years looking like fools. Fun sociology experiment.

Which is why he defended both his titles, right ?

He's never defended a title because he took the bigger fight instead.

- Was actually signed to defend his CW 145 belt before his opponent pulled out. Signed to fight for the 155 belt
- Never defended his CW 145 or 155 titles as he signed to the UFC
- Never defended his interim 145 title as he signed to unify it
- Never defended his 145 title as he signed to fight for 155 title
- Never defended his 145 title as he signed to fight the last man to beat him
- Never defended his 155 title as he signed to fight Mayweather
- Never defended his 155 title as he isgned to fight for interim 170 title

Some people just love bjj. I have no desire to get punched on anymore and I'd roll all the time if i could afford the time off.

20 rounds of BJJ ????
he must shitting his pants because of Khabib

He likes giving his fans hope. He wants to stay in your mind ts.

He's never defended a title because he took the bigger fight instead.

- Was actually signed to defend his CW 145 belt before his opponent pulled out. Signed to fight for the 155 belt
- Never defended his CW 145 or 155 titles as he signed to the UFC
- Never defended his interim 145 title as he signed to unify it
- Never defended his 145 title as he signed to fight the last man to beat him
- Never defended his 155 title as he signed to fight Mayweather
- Never defended his 155 title as he isgned to fight for interim 170 title
incel logic

He doesn’t care about legacy he cares about the quickest path to the most amount of money

giphy.gif

Wrasslin used to be awesome. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks. Shit like this always happened and it was funny.

Back