If Conor had no intention of coming back why would he be doing 20 rounds of bjj sparring?

of course he’s coming back, let’s just hope it’s still him.

I've always thought he would come back. Just don't know against who.
I think it is pretty safe to say who it will be now......

16147b665ac61cf94b7bb5be8f4488e6.png

Not only is Khabib considered invincible, which Conor likes (Aldo-Mayweather), but there is more of a real beef/back story than probably any fight in UFC history. The hype will be absolutely unbelievable and you have to strike when the iron is hot, not with the hope that both win their next fights and do it later. I actually love the idea of the little tourney that was mentioned with Conor vs Khabib and the winner takes on GSP vs Nate/Ferguson type deal (tho hopefully TFerg above Nate).

Screenshot + Crop + Img Upload = Unnecessary use of time.

I, nor TS, should have to go through all that hassle to post an instagram photo :confused:.

bO9I6rZ.jpg

Lots of potential here. I suck but I'll go first anyway.

What do you mean years of inactivity.

Nobody taught you how to use a calendar?
Kid, I know you are dumb as fuck, but at least TRY to keep up.
His last MMA fight was in 2016. I know you are not good at math, but that's over one year.

Kid, I know you are dumb as fuck, but at least TRY to keep up.
His last MMA fight was in 2016. I know you are not good at math, but that's over one year.

"Years" is plural. So it requires a minimum of 2 years to so say the word "years". Not longer that 1 year.

You also said inactive. You can retract back all you want and say you just meant MMA, but you didn't say that. All you said is he has been inactive for years, when it hasn't even been a year since his last fight.

Just admit you were mistaken.

People need an excuse to roll now? He can't just be doing it for the fuck of it?

Is there any data regarding how a fighter in MMA does in their first fight back after 2+ years of layoff?

"Years" is plural. So it requires a minimum of 2 years to so say the word "years". Not longer that 1 year.

You also said inactive. You can retract back all you want and say you just meant MMA, but you didn't say that. All you said is he has been inactive for years, when it hasn't even been a year since his last fight.

Do you say one and a half year

Or one and a half years?

It's been more than a year, coming up to two years. Arguing semantics doesn't change that.

Let me tell you something, kid: You know, when people die, they don't know they are dead. Everyone around them are the ones who know and suffer from it.
it is the same with being stupid. You are not the one who suffers from your stupidity, it is everyone around you.

More than 1 = plural.
And we are not talking about Boxing, because one fight in Boxing makes COnor more than he ever made in MMA./.. which is the reason he is not interested in making peanuts after making bank getting humiliated by a retired boxer.

But moreover, MMA is what we are discussing, not Boxing. No one clicked on the title to check if we are talking about resuming his boxing "career".

So give it up, kid. You know you are wrong, but you are just too shook since you are one of those pathetic braindeads who believe he will be back.

If and when Conor decides to fight, I'm buying the fight. But until then I could not care less about that guy.

I've defended Conor fans at length in these forums and I straddle the fence myself, but I can't figure out why anyone would be a fan of that guy while he isn't fighting.

Of course he's coming back and he will fight Khabib.

People here are just haters.

"Mendes will kill him"
"He's not getting past Aldo"
"No way he beats Alvarez"
"The Mayweather fight will never happen"

Shut up dorks.

I doubt it. He rematches Nate at the same weight that he was "embarrassed" at before then fought the greatest boxer ever in s sport that he doesn't even compete at. IMO he genuinely seems to enjoy a motivating challenge (while being intelligent about career choices, of course).
SMH

The choices were rematch Nate and keep your title NO MATTER IF YOU WIN OR LOSE (you have to understand having the title is leverage that can be used to increase financial potential 10x if not more) or defend your title against Aldo or Frankie and risk losing it. He took the safer path.

And who in the world wouldn't box Mayweather for upwards of $100 mil? Do you realize there are people at TMT boxing gym that joined to get a chance to spar with Mayweather just to say they stepped into a ring with Mayweather. And yes, Mayweather does box/spar with LONG STANDING members of his gym that are just regular guys who box for hobby.

Cost of living went up and greed—this has been human nature since dawn of mankind

He’s barely richer than mid level NFL and NBA players and they’re always looking for money

Conor is only wealthy for an mma fighter, he’s not THAT wealthy. He was still admiring some guys yacht last year saying he wants one someday lol
This

not sure why people are so convinced that Conor just wont ever fight again

when countless high level athletes / celebrities still continue the chase.

There's nothing that makes Conor any different.

So he doesn't lose all his sponsors as quickly. There's plenty of examples of people these days who make money simply by being famous without actually producing anything. Conor could just be trying to ride that wave for as long as possible. Or he could actually be getting ready to come back. Nobody can really say they know for sure.
Looks like Conor hasnt changed much from his welfare days. Still showing the world that rent-seeking behavior.

Back