sfsdfsdf

Connor will get embarrassed, make a shit ton of money, and if he wants to come back and make some more in the UFC, he will. I predict that he takes off a couple of years and bakes a big money UFC comeback, but either way he wins. Good for him.

If conor just gets toyed with and destroyed over 12 rounds will he just let it go?
Will he say to us- " Boxing just wasnt for me I need the full form of real, free , full contact fighting?"

Or will his ego make him take another boxing match? He doesn't seem like someone
who would just let it go. No matter how many millions he made
What is the Parlay odds on Floyd and under 6 1/2 rounds. And maybe the favorite in the undercard.

Everyone's expecting him to be embarassed. He already won just making this fight happen.

I would like to see him prove he is the best LW by actually fighting the best LW's. His belt does not have a whole lot of meaning. Mayweather is going to school him there is no way around that but at least go back to MMA and fight the top guys.

And this won't include anything about Conor winning. It totally entitles Floyd taking Conor the distance and winning UD. that's the deal.

obviously not, this bet is for conor lasting till decsion time, if he does. ill leave. if he doesn't, which he won't you leave. Also if conor knocks him out in any round. you leave as well.

Conor can win or lose decision, if he makes it to the end, you win my account. If he doesn't go all 12 rounds, you're gone.

This is all about conor going 12 rounds.

What else is he gonna do? Get beat up in another boxing match?

obviously not, this bet is for conor lasting till decsion time, if he does. ill leave. if he doesn't, which he won't you leave. Also if conor knocks him out in any round. you leave as well.

Conor can win or lose decision, if he makes it to the end, you win my account. If he doesn't go all 12 rounds, you're gone.

This is all about conor going 12 rounds.
No no no this has nothing to do with Conor knocking Floyd out lmao our deal is simply this, you're saying Conor won't go 12 rounds with Floyd because you think Floyd will knock him out or something like that from the way I'm taking it, I'm betting that Floyd won't knock him out, he'll take him to a decision. I know Conor can knock Floyd out, but Floyd is the king of hitting and not getting hit and if it goes past the second which I said previously, Floyd will take him to a decision. our bet has nothing to do with Conor knocking him out lol.

Last edited:
loses to floyd comes back and loses the LW belt to either ferg or khabib, then loses the trilogy to nte and we never see conor again, but he would be the guy who made by far the most money in mma by far.
lol yeah that's not happening

No no no this has nothing to do with Conor knocking Floyd out lmao our deal is simply this, you're saying Conor won't go 12 rounds with Floyd because you think Floyd will knock him out or something like that from the way I'm taking it, I'm betting that Floyd won't knock him out, he'll take him to a decision. I know Conor can knock Floyd out, but Floyd is the king of hitting and not getting hit and if it goes past the second which I said previously, Floyd will take him to a decision. our bet has nothing to do with Conor knocking him out lol.

pretty sure the bet was conor would go twelve rounds. that isnt happening
bah you snuck it into another post, i still think youre kind of welching here. I'll still do the bet because like i said, conor wont survive twelve rounds

So basically all you want to bet on is conor going twelve on a decision. hardly putting your money where your mouth is.

it's a very possible situation. he would only be the favorite over nate in the trilogy. all other fights he wouldn't even be the favorite in
Would definitely be the favorite regardless of who he's fighting at 155. And Khabib isn't even a LW anymore. He can't make the weight without being near death. Conor is going to do the triology fight as his first defense at the end of the year and go from there. Which he will win btw

Would definitely be the favorite regardless of who he's fighting at 155. And Khabib isn't even a LW anymore. He can't make the weight without being near death. Conor is going to do the triology fight as his first defense at the end of the year and go from there. Which he will win btw
id favor him over nate, but i wouldnt write nate off either. He is obviously very capable of beating conor.

But i hope thats not his first defense, the top 5 in the division deserve their chance first. But i would watch no matter who its against

conor aint gonna make this kinda money with any other boxer and any other current boxer would push his shit in

after the floyd fight he as a handful of mma fights mostly money fights him vs woodly, gsp silva nate3 ects then retires

really feel bad for his fans that make him out to be the shit but will never be able to show for it

payup relentless chase, your account is mine. Conor didnt go twelve rounds. easy money.

Yes he will dude. I grew up in boxing, I know that sport like the back of my hand and I know Conor and I know Floyd, Conor will go the distance with him and all of this BS that he won't land a single punch on Mayweather is loads of shit. I'm not saying I know it all believe me on that, but it's pretty dumb to say Conor won't go the distance with Floyd. Floyd isn't a power puncher, he's a volume puncher, we all know Floyd would rather take Conor the distance and do what he does best.

ill bet my account against yours. Put your money where your mouth is.

bookmarked

sooo what happens when someone welches from an account bet?

Conor aint gonna box again unless its against paulie malignani in the battle of the hardest punchers in modern boxing era

Back