sfsdfsdf

You have to give Conor a punchers chance here.. you have to. I'm a huge Conor fan, but even I know if it's goes past the first two rounds, Floyd will outpoint him to a UD. 40 years old or not, Floyd is the king at hitting and not getting hit. I'm eager to see if these 2 years outta the ring will have an effect on him though. Floyd has a lot to lose here and it takes fucking balls for him to accept this fight.

You have to give Conor a punchers chance here.. you have to. I'm a huge Conor fan, but even I know if it's goes past the first two rounds, Floyd will outpoint him to a UD. 40 years old or not, Floyd is the king at hitting and not getting hit. I'm eager to see if these 2 years outta the ring will have an effect on him though. Floyd has a lot to lose here and it takes fucking balls for him to accept this fight.

youre kidding yourself if you think conor is going to last all 12 rounds.

youre kidding yourself if you think conor is going to last all 12 rounds.
I don't know and neither do you bud lol anything can happen in this sport and you should've realized that by now. If it goes past the second, I see Floyd taking a UD. that's my opinion.

If conor just gets toyed with and destroyed over 12 rounds will he just let it go?
Will he say to us- " Boxing just wasnt for me I need the full form of real, free , full contact fighting?"

Or will his ego make him take another boxing match? He doesn't seem like someone
who would just let it go. No matter how many millions he made

I don't see him taking a second boxing match. If he loses, and he will, he won't be in a position to get another pay day like this. So what does he stand to gain? His ego is a big one. It is an important factor.

If he continues to compete, he will come back to MMA and he will brush his shoulders off and say "Hey, look at me. Im rich as fuck and I fought the best boxer of all time on his terms. Who cares if I lost?"

I am sure he will give his respect to boxing and Floyd and admit he fell short despite trying his best. Conor is not Ronda and it will not affect his MMA performances.

When he loses he will just laugh all the way to the bank.

His family and kids will live like kings in Ireland with that kind of price money from this fight.

He will have maybe $50MM+ in the bank. Not much chance of him fighting for the UFC ever again.

He will probably come back to MMA at some point, but not as soon as daddy Dana is being hoodwinked into thinking. When Conor loses his ego will be hurt, doesnt matter if its boxing or whatever, he has a huge ego and he will be hurt inside for a while.

He will probably come back to MMA at some point, but not as soon as daddy Dana is being hoodwinked into thinking. When Conor loses his ego will be hurt, doesnt matter if its boxing or whatever, he has a huge ego and he will be hurt inside for a while.
See, I dont think his ego really will be too hurt. He can leave saying "In true unarmed combat, I would demolish Floyd" and wont really care about losing in a sport not his own. Conor clearly competes against boxers that are far better than him, i.e. Wee Kid Wallace and Mick Conlan and tho he might not be expecting the level of skill disparity, I think he will be way more prepared for an L with 100 million to Floyd than to Nate Diaz. If Conor lost to Tony or Khabib, I think the sting would be infinitely worse.

Last edited:
He probably hasn't trained his grappling in a minute.

He'll say some shit about stepping oop and it's not real fighting and then laugh all the way to the bank.
Hope he defends his LW belt soon after though.

If he loses badly his credibility as a Boxer gets destroyed so I don't think he could even get any fights against top Boxers. Right now there is a mystique around how Conor McGregor can do in a Boxing match. If Mayweather humiliates him then that kills the interest. If he wins he could get another big fight. Now as far as going back to MMA I think he will do that. He will tell the world he is proud to have given it his best, give props to Mayweather and come back to the UFC. He will probably retire from MMA early say within 5 years thanks to the money from the Mayweather fight but I do believe McGregor will want to get a test of victory and greatness in the UFC while making more money until he feels like he doesn't want to do it any more.

This is a good situation for him to be in....

Hes under contract. He cant just go box/fight anywhere. The UFC owns him.

Floyd can do whatever he wants....thats why it took forever for his wife beating ass to fight Pac. Make sure he was KOd a couple times first.

I think Conor pulls a fast one and retires from combat sports after this

Conor doesn't make it pass round 8.

You do realize standing there and getting hit a bunch of times will force the ref to stop the fight even if Conor doesn't go down.

I expect that it will take a huge fight for Conor to ever fight in the UFC again after this, win or lose. He will probably take a long time off, if not retire after this one.

He cant get embarrassed. He is doing this for a money fight to change his life. No one expects him to win, just as no one would expect Floyd to win in an MMA fight. Conor has nothing to lose, he gets soundly beat who cares hes still two time UFC champ and will go straight back but with an extra few millions in his pocket, if he does better than expected, hangs or somehow manages to defy the odds and land a knockout punch he will be a legend of sport forever.

I think his initial reaction would be similar to after the Diaz loss. He'd probably want to train boxing for two years then try again. Problem is he won't get near the payday because Floyd will be done. If he doesn't retire I think we'll see him back in MMA before too long.

Back