If Conor gets dominated and loses badly...

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
How much is this going to affect his popularity and his legacy ?

Will the UFC schedule a rematch if he loses badly ?

Will he be able to make those millions anymore ?

Not sure but I can tell you that if Conor loses badly Sherdog will probably lose half of its members at least lol.

Last edited:
that-look-when-someone-asks-too-many-questions.jpg

Look at Ronda, he'll be fine. He'll fight Nate next if Khabib doesn't kill him that is.

Maybe

No

Who gives a shit. He's a scumbag from Crumlin who has made more money in 3 years than the average Irish person makes in 10 lifetimes.

Ronda after lost to Holly Holm made huge ppv when she fought against Amanda Nunes. So I think for example Conor vs Diaz 3 could make huge ppv even if Conor lost with Khabib

That's the money fight after Khabib, sadly there's more interest in that trilogy.[/QUOT

I don't think there would be much interest in that in case Conor loses, unless Nate proves himself as at least a gatekeeper, which he doesn't seem willing to.

Let's see what kind of haircut Conor has on fight night.

If he has these ones:

mcgregor_1oiyyqyfyza3g1292wpnqlee9d.jpg

Conor-McGregor-745451.jpg

He will KO Khabib stiff...

BUT...if he has these ones.

maxresdefault.jpg

449_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Khabib beats the brakes off him.

Call me superstitious...but when Conor has a nice haircut, he's confident he'll get the job done. If he has a buzzcut, he's at the very least uncertain...

Ideally Conor gets merked by khabib and is forgotten and Conor nut huggers disappear entirely from earth

Reality because god hates me, Conor gets a lucky Aldo punch on khabib and I have to hear about how Conor is the best fighter in the world despite having many huge flaws in his game.

It would be a great day for MMA IMHO.

That being said, Conor will be fine. He will get my money cuz I'm going to tune in to see if Khabib can take him out.

At the end of the day, he'll still be rich and popular so.....

Ronda after lost to Holly Holm made huge ppv when she fought against Amanda Nunes. So I think for example Conor vs Diaz 3 could make huge ppv even if Conor lost with Khabib

Nunes was the champ. The story was Ronda coming back and regaining the title.

Nate isn't the champ.

Conor fans are retarded. They already have preloaded excuses. Two year long layoff they'll bring up even though they said he's been training the whole time.

You literally can't reason with these fanatics. It's like if Conor loses, they lose their purpose in life lol it'll be hilarious to watch them go down in flames again and bump threads.

Not sure but I can tell you that if Conor loses badly Sherdog will probably lose half of its members at least lol.
Bu.. bu.. but, Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber still have more followers than Khabib and Conor won the press conference..

The premise of this sounds heavenly.

Bu.. bu.. but, Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber still have more followers than Khabib and Conor won the press conference..
Comma's, they're a good thing.

His popularity no. The excuse will be he came back from a 2 year lay off to fight the best guy at LW. And he takes risks other dont blah blah. All that shit. Even though the the lay off was nothing to do with an Injury etc. His legacy, yes of course. Hell be 2-2 outside of FW in the UFC. But the reverse should be said if he wins. He should get credit for taking khabib and beating him after a 2 year lay off. I personally hope its the former.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back