If Conor does it...if he knocks out MM

Look I totally think Conor is stupidly talented and dangerous in the UFC, but Floyd will fucking school him in a boxing ring.

The *only* thing that could give Conor the tiniest chance at a KO of Floyd (and he needs a KO...) would be if Floyd himself tried to get the KO on Conor. He hasn't bothered for KO's in years...and if he wanted to make a 50-0 statement I could see him trying for it against someone he literally would not fear even on his worst day. That's the only way I see Conor finding an opening for the heavy left hand.

If he can connect with the left he could absolutely put Floyd out...but that's the problem, right?

All the Max Kellermans of the world will be in hiding. But..but...the sweet science....

Its a fight and Conor knows how to box. Hes a 2 time champ that uses mostly boxing.

Floyd is in for something different here. In the talk and the style. He better fuckin win though. All his shit rides on it.

Been a boxing fan for 35 years and I'd laugh my ass off if mayfeather lost. Can't stand the loud mouthed pillow fisted safety and health first excuse sorry mofo. He's the onne that chose a sport whereu punch and get punched.Cherry picking and ducking opponents until their shot. Can't stand bow he got a pass for fighting Marquez in 2009. This whole cowards career is paper thin.

Last edited:
think people are really exaggerating how low Conor's chances are.

Hes not going to win, but...Hes bigger than Floyd. He probably hits harder than Floyd. Floyd has broken his hands a dozen times. Floyd is 40 years old. Floyd has more pressure being undefeated and knowing he will be an embarrassment if he loses to an MMA fighter 0-0 in boxing. Conor has nothing to lose, and either way is leaving the ring so rich his childrens children will wipe their ass with $100 bills. And last but not least, Conor is a savant of striking..

again not saying he will win, but I would not bet Mayweather if hes more than a 5-1 favorite.

I think Mayweathers biggest advantage here isn't even his boxing skill/defense, but his cardio. I really doubt Conor can hang with Floyd in a battle of attrition.

Quality post

Perhaps the finest I've seen..

MM would land on the moon if conor touched him with that left hand.

Back