If Conor Does Get Floyd into the Cage = Biggest Power Play in Sports History

bet you wish conor would powerplay his dick right up between your thighs

Good one...

Everyone laughed at the idea of Conor v Floyd in boxing...then it happened.

No wonder Conor has been quiet...I think this MMA fight might just happen.

Money? you could argue that Floyd/Conor in MMA is now the biggest draw in fight sport and if Floyd does lose then it doesn't spoil his boxing record.

You could argue not even THAT risky for the UFC as if Conor were to loose then it would be easier to push Tony/Khabib as the real champ.

Exactly, that's why I said why wouldn't Floyd do this.

Colin isn't the only one blowing through his millions.

Floyd is an aging boxer, with less and less options as time goes by. Might as well get his ass kicked in MMA, leave his boxing legacy intact, and make 100 million dollars in the process.

props for Conor staying relevant, these days, hope he's really training and coming back

Why wouldn't Floyd do this? he would get his ass kicked and I know he's rich, but he could possibly get another huge payday out of the deal.
He could make 2 or 300mil slapping Canelo around again. If he wants to make money, he can do what he's specialized at doing, running around a ring and gently tapping boxers for 12rnds while taking minimum damage.

its bad for his brand. conor lost to nate and lost to floyd, conor has lost to other guys before. floyds brand is that he's a winner, not a noisy loser. floyd has never lost. now that he has withdrawn from competition his brand value would go down from losing.

he'd probably beat conor in mma anyway, all conor has is standup

Fuck a brand... Who needs a brand if he can pocket another 100 million. And you are either Trolling or retarded if you think Floyd stands a chance in a cage.

Even if Conor decided to keep it standing Floyd would get choped down by kicks.

Fuck a brand... Who needs a brand if he can pocket another 100 million. And you are either Trolling or retarded if you think Floyd stands a chance in a cage.

Even if Conor decided to keep it standing Floyd would get choped down by kicks.

I think the deal will be striking, kicking, and grappling...inside a UFC cage.

I don't think Floyd will agree to takedowns.

Would be even more of a circus and a joke.

And it has nothing to do with sports.

The only way to be interested in such a shit show would be either being a huge Floyd hater that wants to see him beat up really bad or a completely lost Conor nuthugger that will praise him for another cash grab.

I would not be surprised to see it. Conor is not a real fighter anymore.

I can't see Floyd doing this. BUT if he did do it, he'd find a way to win.

Fuck I hope he does it.

Good one...

Everyone laughed at the idea of Conor v Floyd in boxing...then it happened.

No wonder Conor has been quiet...I think this MMA fight might just happen.

Everyone also laughed when Floyd said he was considering Berto for his next opponent after Pacquiao. He's actually been transparent about what he'd do the last few years.

Will never happen, Dont Frye. Floyd is many things, but a man of his word and a tough guy he is not. Floyd was hitting a gassed & helpless Conor in the jaw with full power and could not drop him - you think he is gonna fight a fresh BJJ brown belt Conor, a Conor that beat him at his own game for the first 25 minutes (full MMA champ match time length)?

*BitchPuhLease.GIF

Everyone also laughed when Floyd said he was considering Berto for his next opponent after Pacquiao. He's actually been transparent about what he'd do the last few years.
Yeah because boxing Berto, in hisa sport, where he is #1, isa akin to fighting the arguable greatest MMA fighter on the planet in a sport that he has never competed in.

Berto is EXACTLY why he will never fight Conor, because it was a gimme fight, just like he waited to Pacman got shot before asking for the match. If he had balls, if he would have done MMA vs Conor, he would have asked for Andre Ward at heavyweight. Floyd does not take fights in which he will get his ass kicked - never, ever, ever, ever, ever going to happen. If he does MMA, he will pay some clown car shoes to take a dive, and not even that will happen.

Colin isn't the only one blowing through his millions.

170px-ColinFarrell07TIFF.jpg

Is that you, Joey Diaz?

its bad for his brand. conor lost to nate and lost to floyd, conor has lost to other guys before. floyds brand is that he's a winner, not a noisy loser. floyd has never lost. now that he has withdrawn from competition his brand value would go down from losing.

he'd probably beat conor in mma anyway, all conor has is standup
Mcgregor would destroy Floyd in a stand up fight in mma, FACT. Floyd would get his shit kicked in. Also mma boxing is different. Mcgregor could land his straight left threw his guard. Something he couldn't do with boxing gloves. So many of Floyds boxing defence techniques wouldn't be effective in mma.

Mcgregor would destroy Floyd in a stand up fight in mma, FACT. Floyd would get his shit kicked in. Also mma boxing is different. Mcgregor could land his straight left threw his guard. Something he couldn't do with boxing gloves. So many of Floyds boxing defence techniques wouldn't be effective in mma.

Mcgregors kicks are fucking garbage you fanboy donut licker. Throws two kicks and gasses out

Conor is tiny, poor and ginger

Floyd is a business man and although it’s not boxing, the idea of Floyd getting beat up is a very very valuable entertainment property. He would do it only if the money was right.

Back