If Conor beats Khabib, Conor will be making even more history then you think! Find out what inside

TJ beat Barao when he was over 9 years undefeated. Not 10 but short by some months.

Also you could make the argument that he beat Cruz after over 9 years undefeated.

Cody was 6 years undefeated but that isn't counting his amateur career or boxing matches that would make it stretch further but it would be exactly that, a stretch.
Thank you for actually posting about the OP or about the potential records (to be broken by Conor) as stated in the OP: )

Yep, there are some who have come close

Makes you realise how impressive of an accomplishment it will really be to actually do it

If Conor does it, he will be the first in history to actually do it twice. Simply incredible

Last edited:
@PROlogic

Report me then lol, everyone knows that you are a troll, and not even a good one haha

He doesn't have an inkling of a chance to beat Khabib anyway so dream on. I can't wait for your excuses when he gets destroyed in 2 weeks
No, your projecting. You're the troll Khabib bot.

Im not reporting you btw. I rarely ever report. Not my style.

Now do you actually have anything coherent to contribute to this thread?

This is an amazing thread , truely it is . This is the type of stuff that should be applauded, but these virgins will say "bbbbuuuutt Conor never defended wahhhhhh wahhhh bbbbuttt he lossst 10 years agoooo to flyweight wahhhh wahhhh"

Na, to make real history he has to beat Cris Cyborg by TKO.

OMG

I hate NOTHING more than titles like that

Find out what inside

The worst thing in our culture
I agree I think if. You can’t get the subject described in subject line should be dubs. With a few exceptions for topics that really need a thorough explanation

Beating champions>>>>>"defending" vs contenders

Champions>>>>contenders
TS change your user name right now or I will demand the Mod's do it.

Based on your logic GSP and Anderson should have dropped the title after each win and then simply won it back in their next fight which would have otherwise been called their defense. There is no doubt that both Anderson and GSP would have had the same run if they did as it would have been the same opponents. BUt you would proclaim it a much bigger feat.

Shame on one you for using that user name and a pox upon your house until you change it to 'NOlogic'.

TS change your user name right now or I will demand the Mod's do it.

Based on your logic GSP and Anderson should have dropped the title after each win

That's not my "logic" at all. Learn to read

Winning belts at higher weight classes like Conor did is what's more impressive then constantly defending a title against outmatched contenders

It has nothing to do with anyone else...or what ever path anyone else took

It's simply about refuting the bullshit from Conor haters about "Bu bu title defenses"

Conor every time went for bigger and better. Not everyone has the balls of Conor, the ambition of Conor, or the skil of Conor to actually attempt it and do it

Other fighters can stay on what ever path they want. That's fine FOR THEM

But Conor will always be given more legacy points and credit for moving up in weight and or actually always beating champions as they were champions

lol I'm not a hater, Conor is my favorite fighter today. But I tell it like it is.
Yes it's fine if you don't find that stat impressive. That's your right and opinion to have

However to call it irrelvant doesn't sit right. It would factually be a first. And regardless how you feel, it is still a stat

What do you think about the other ones btw?

So many crybabies lol who will never accomplish anything, you all are going to look like fucking retards when Conor destroys Khabib.
He is going to destroy Khabib, Khabib is not even on the same planet as Conor mcgregor

So many crybabies lol who will never accomplish anything, you all are going to look like fucking retards when Conor destroys Khabib.
He is going to destroy Khabib, Khabib is not even on the same planet as Conor mcgregor
Preach my brother !

Not really. Eddie Alvarez was not a legit champion, so Conor was never the legit LW champ

1v0wnp.jpg
Ask DJ where all those title defenses got him. Probably won't even get a rematch in a close title fight.

Ask Aldo how his 10 year undefeated streak went.

Casuals care about exciting fights and storylines. Not title defense numbers.

Beating champions>>>>>"defending" vs contenders

Champions>>>>contenders
how many champs are out there to beat though? thats the problem. Mcgregor has had a lot of inactivity since beating Eddie. Champs need to build a winning streak and defend their title multiple times.

OMG

I hate NOTHING more than titles like that

Find out what inside

The worst thing in our culture
Doctors HATE him!

Learn this one trick that got him a 8" penis!

Not really. Eddie Alvarez was not a legit champion, so Conor was never the legit LW champ
lmao really? Eddie ko'd the Multi time UFC champ in 2 minutes to claim his belt...
Khabib got his belt by cuddling a part time real estate agent lmao

How is this wastelanded why are mods allowed to do this bs carding people who are pro Conor allowing these fucking plebes to call Conor a pussy
I'm fixing to pull out my triangle of arte and cursing some of these mods in real life... and ask around when I do that people's life's get fucked

lmao really? Eddie ko'd the Multi time UFC champ in 2 minutes to claim his belt...
Khabib got his belt by cuddling a part time real estate agent lmao
Eddie got an undeserved title shot. He was 2-1 with 2 split decisions where he arguably lost. Meanwhile Tony and Khabib were on dominating win-streaks. Fact is, Eddie was very lucky. Even Conor acknowledged this, he got RDA away with a lucky shot

Back