If Conor beats Khabib, Conor will be making even more history then you think! Find out what inside

cVSmbdDc_zQf5YKwJxq6H_91iar3oJjMp4XqTK4fjgSD8pV6I5w3fA68DmUV9OPFw6wIgGHz2egKL9YH6Zr5Q6n329KFIR9lBagGr5rIw1wHjQ2btyhAdOdsRocV_V_mRGYAoS05_w=w537-h274-nc

He hasn't beat Khabib though.

Alvarez champion at the height of his prime?

VapidBlankGuppy-max-1mb.gif

Title defenses have always been a thing, it's got nothing to do with your imaginary haters.

Fedor went eight years undefeated and had three Pride title defenses.

I know it hasn't happened yet. Just saying

And yeah, Alvarez was 28-4 coming off his best win ever against RDA, when Conor beat Alvarez (Alvarez had even avenged 2 of those losses prior to Conor beating him too)

Goat win by Conor. Khabib would be another GOAT win on top of Conor's already other GOAT wins over Aldo (and arguably Holloway considering Conor was the last one ever to beat Holloway)

Conor has such an incredible resume.

It's crazy how people try to act like Conor isn't already in the conversation right now

Anyway, Im pretty sure Fedor had even less then that

But thank you for answering

Now that you have established that Fedor had the LEAST amount of title defenses of anyone else in the conversation, then that means Fedor can not be top 3 in their company according to your "title defenses are all that matter" logic

Thanks

Well, the first one isn't really that impressive considering he was stripped of the title for never defending it in the first place.

BJ Penn, for example, won four championship fights at Lightweight - The fight where he won the belt, and the three fights where he successfully defended it. In Conor's case, beating Khabib would simply be a case of winning his second title fight at the weight class.
The point is NOBOBY has recaptured the belt after losing it.

Losses are part of your resume as well

Conor has been finished in all of his losses, and not a single one of the guys he's lost to have been close to champ material
Lol you never define a fighter's greatness by his losses, it's by his wins.

You are drinking some straight up hatorade when it comes to Conor my friend lol

I know it hasn't happened yet.

Do you though? because you seem completely delusional.

And yeah, Alvarez was 28-4 coming off his best win ever against RDA, when Conor beat Alvarez (Alvarez had even avenged 2 of those losses prior to Conor beating him too) Goat win by Conor.

So beating Alvarez was the greatest win of all time?
Anyway, Im pretty sure Fedor had even less then that

No. He has three and never lost a fight in Pride.

"title defenses are all that matter"

You know you're quoting something I never said right?

You're welcome.

You don't have to deal with this on your own bro:

y8Ea8jB.gif

@PROlogic

Lmao what? So Matt Serra is one of the GOATs lol? If you don't include his losses he's one of only two people to beat GSP...
No because Mat Serra didnt have a whole body of work (Gsp was his only major defining win) derp

Serra can be compared to Hollaman

Conor however has beaten Holloway, Porier, Nate, Alvarez, Aldo, Mendes (and if he can add Khabib) that would make for the most impressive body of work we have ever seen in MMA.

You are hating and coming up with weak stuff to try and justify you discrediting Conor at ever turn. But its easy work shutting it down: )

You're welcome.

y8Ea8jB.gif
Must be a liberal as he has twisted your words to fit his narrative

You're welcome.

y8Ea8jB.gif
Delusional?

You are weird. What makes me delusional?

Also it's crazy how you say I twisted your words YET YOU TWISTED mine

No where did I say beating Alvarez was the greatest win of all time

That's you grossly putting words in my mouth

You questioned whether Alvarez was at the height of his prime, and I refuted with facts citing his record and win coming into the fight

I then said Alvarez was another GOAT level win of many from Conor

You cant have your cake and eat it too. Either title defenses matter and Fedor is no longer in the goat conversation (least amount of "defenses" of anyone else in the convo) are they don't matter and we simply look at the quality of Conor's accomplishments as they are

Pick your poison

Who else is fighting 2 undefeated guys back to back?

That's right, only McGreGOAT

I understood the point. I just see it as irrelevant for the reasons I already mentioned.
You cant call it irrelvant since no one else has done it

You can say you dont find that stat impressive, But the fact is it is a stat. Are you a liberal by any chance? This is like you trying to make it an alternate fact

It's a fact period whether you like it or not

Personally I find BJ's LW run to be one of the most over rated. Beat a TUF'er to win the belt then defended against nothing but TUF'ers. Yeah, not impressed. See, opinions; )

No where did I say beating Alvarez was the greatest win of all time

And yeah, Alvarez was 28-4 coming off his best win ever against RDA, when Conor beat Alvarez (Alvarez had even avenged 2 of those losses prior to Conor beating him too) Goat win by Conor.

Seek help.

@PROlogic
Losing to 125er bums like Artem Sitenkov is an indellible stain on your resume, which is why McGregor will never be a GOAT. Esp. after Khabib mauls him
Hahaha I love when a hater gets so triggered from getting refuted that he finally breaks down and goes full on retard/exposes himself full on hating

Let me throw it back at you, so you can hopefully understand

Gsp tapped to strikes to an overblown LW. Can never be the goat

Anderson was humiliated by 2 cans in PRIDE. Can never be Goat

See; )

Exceptions to the rule only seem to be applied to Conor

You sure are going to look silly if and when Conor makes easy work of Khabib...But I'm sure Conor has already made you look silly numerous times before: )

You had Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez, Nate rematch all exposing Conor didnt you

Now Khabib is the next big boogieman you are getting behind to expose Conor

I just hope you are man enough to give Conor his credit after the fight and not start discrediting Khabib in order to take credit away from Conor

Don't forget how much you are blindly worshiping Khabib right now. If Conor wins its now the GOAT win

Btw, It's crazy, how I presented facts in the OP I.e the records Conor would factually hold IF Conor beat Khabib...and yet instead haters have flung their diarrhea all over this thread "Bu bu defenses"...."bu Bu losses"...

Do any other fighters get the goal posts moved against them as much as Conor does

Haters so blind and full of rage at the thought of Conor beating Khabib they can't even entertain the idea, and are bringing up stuff in this thread that has nothing to do with anything

Many are going to be on full on meltdown mode here after Conor makes it look easy

Thoughts @markg171 ?

Last edited:
Seek help.
You are quickly becoming one of the worst posters here with your misquoting and now selective cherry picking/cutting out of suurounding text to suit your agenda

Why don't you keep reading

"Goat win by Conor. Khabib would be another GOAT win on top of Conor's already other GOAT wins over Aldo"

Clearly implying GOAT wins of many. That Conor has had multiple. Alvarez being one of them

Learn reading comprehension and how to understand full context

Thanks

Last edited:
@PROlogic

Serra is a 10X better fighter than fucking Sitenkov lmao

Takase is a fair bit better as well, plus thst fight was probably fixed

I love how you tag people for backup, because your arguments are so shite you need blind McTapper fans to "like" your posts

And your P:L ratio is still shit bahahahaha
<45>
What arguments are you presenting?

You are literally a troll who's just shit posting

I've debunked and refuted you so many times. Only someone who's mentally ill would continue carrying on like if nothing

Surely you have presented such great arguments such as

"Fighters with losses can't ever be goat worthy. Conor has losses derp"

"You define a fighters career by his losses"

The only one here spewing shit is you

I absolutely wrecked you. Let me remind your goldfish memory self

"Everyone has losses. Conor's wins define his greatness. A fighters greatness is defined by his wins"

I can report you for derailing my thread because you are bringing up shit that has nothing to do with the OP in a thread that I made

But I won't.

Just stay on topic or go spew your trolling diarrhea on to other threads.

This is about the records Conor would hold if he beat Khabib

Last edited:
TJ beat Barao when he was over 9 years undefeated. Not 10 but short by some months.

Also you could make the argument that he beat Cruz after over 9 years undefeated.

Cody was 6 years undefeated but that isn't counting his amateur career or boxing matches that would make it stretch further but it would be exactly that, a stretch.

Back