If Conor beats Floyd, delete the boxing forum

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
There will be no need for it, boxing will be totally discredited. Lets hope this does not happen, for the sports sake

There will be no need for it, boxing will be totally discredited. Lets hope this does not happen, for the sports sake

Because a guy used boxing to beat a boxer?

Thought should really be employed prior to typing.

However:
No claim like that should go without a counter scenario.
So, if Conor wins we lose our forum. Fair enough.

But, if Floyd wins then @KoreanZawmbie should he perma-banned.

@PUO3 ... that sound fair enough??

However:

I don't want Conor to win buddy, but if he does,....all I'm saying is, it'll be humiliating for us boxing fans and to this sport

Yeah because a 40 year old RETIRED fighter who hasn't been in the ring for YEARS should carry the entire sport of boxing on his shoulders.

It's a joke fight between two fucking clowns who are both laughing their way to the bank no matter what happens in the ring. It's not for any actual belt or ranking and it's not even being fought with the proper size gloves. No matter what happens the joke is on YOU for thinking any of it matters.

When conor finish him in 3 rounds....he will be one of the goats in boxing

That's not how things work. The legends have long careers with years of consistant success. A lot of guys have late career KO losses to nobody's. If Conor wins he can fight Errol Spence Jr and see how he does against a guy in his 20's first.

all I'm saying is, it'll be humiliating for us boxing fans and to this sport

but i accept the permaban challenge
you don't even post in this boxing section of the forum, at all

glad to see you take up MC Paul Barman's offer like a man though

Last edited:
I don't need a fight result for me to say that they should delete the UFC forum on Sherdog for no other reason than just the pure retardness that goes on up there.

I don't want Conor to win buddy, but if he does,....all I'm saying is, it'll be humiliating for us boxing fans and to this sport
If you think that having a stupid name after chan sung jung makes you the big man, you aren't.

Conor mcbigballs has a chance, punchers chance against Floyd, I'll congratulate him if he wins, if he doesn't I guess we won't see you again. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Conor wins, I will cut off my penis and present it to my hometown's MMA gym on Monday. Because my life has been a lie. Conor winning means that the other sport is better than mine. So what use will I have for my penis anyway. I will no longer be a man.

I'd like to say that I'm very angry with Showtime and those others for putting me in this position.

If Conor wins, I will cut off my penis and present it to my hometown's MMA gym on Monday. Because my life has been a lie. Conor winning means that the other sport is better than mine. So what use will I have for my penis anyway. I will no longer be a man.

I'd like to say that I'm very angry with Showtime and those others for putting me in this position.

Damn son.

You just made sig bets worthless. The new thing is gonna be dick unzipping bets.

There's hardly any posts and threads from 'us' about this fight to begin with haha

Stop being such an overdramatic pussy in life, OP.

Damn son.

You just made sig bets worthless. The new thing is gonna be dick unzipping bets.

Thanks. And well, to be absolutely precise, by "my penis" I mean my ex girlfriend's new boyfriend's penis. And I'll hire some guys to do it, of course. But it will happen partly because my sport lost to the other sport. It will be such a shameful moment in life, so someone's pecker has to go.

However:

I was going to post this same suggestion lol

Are you saying we should bet on duck pics? Not cool bro.

You can't fight progress man.

18b519a3391c0bb9e78d176a2d84e10b

That's not how things work. The legends have long careers with years of consistant success. A lot of guys have late career KO losses to nobody's. If Conor wins he can fight Errol Spence Jr and see how he does against a guy in his 20's first.
oh man, the mental image of spence decapitating conor is giving me a stiffy.

How does one become the goat by beating an out of prime 40 year old retired boxer? To even be considered the goat in any combat sport you need consistency and to beat a load of good in prime fighters.

Back