If Conor beat khabib then that means Conor has dominated 2 division...And

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not only that. it also means that Conor has beat 2 of the best fighters in the history of their division. Aldo and max in featherweight and khabib in lightweight. that's literally the most impressive feat in MMA history, at that point you can't deny Conor is not one of the goats

How you gonna dominate 145 and not fight frankie
how you gonna dominate 155 and not fight ferg

He didn’t beat and all time great FW in Max. He beat a max that was coming off a loss to Dennis Bermudez.

Conor McGregor would get alot more credit from me for beating Tony Ferguson than beating Khabib.

I don't think TS knows what "dominates a division" means.

145lbs that case can be made (outside of defending), but he will only have TWO fights total at LW, and was gifted both fights without having to work his way up thru contenders.

The most dominant champion of all-time
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

He didn’t beat and all time great FW in Max. He beat a max that was coming off a loss to Dennis Bermudez.
Even now Max is not an all time great FW. But on a side note, Conor's victory over him was legit, many try to take it away because Max is better now.

This is not a really well thought out thread, does TS know the difference of dominating divisions and beating two people..?

Even now Max is not an all time great FW. But on a side note, Conor's victory over him was legit, many try to take it away because Max is better now.

No one said his win isn’t legit. Let’s stop pretending it’s anything more than what it was at the time.

when I see the word domination

I think of kabob, going the distance.

grinding out decisions.

smothering the opponent with pillow fists.

wondering why they don't quit.

spamming takedowns to hide the lack of skill in the striking dept, like clay guida.

laying and praying, like matt lindland

fighting sub par fighters and claiming greatness. like Anderson silva

ya. domination....

You know those times ts where you shoot your mouth off and it comes out just plain stupid? Ya, this is one of those times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back