If Conor and Khabib were mixed together to create one fighter...

Overeem's striking
Werdum's submissions
Hunt's chin
DC's wrestling
Cain's cardio

something not very natural with this picture.
Look at the vascularity in the chest and shoulders.... what kind of supplements would do that?
Rehydrating to 157 pounds for a 135 pound title fight type of supplements.

Huge weight cutter.

Conor’s striking
Khabib’s wrestling and g&p
Damian Maia submissions
Mighty mouses speed
Cain’s cardio
Chris Lebens chin early career
Jon Jones body type
Rose Namajunas face/head size

...but with Khabib's striking and Conor's wrestling

so you're saying if they were butt pirates

thinly veiled coming out thread by TS

<17><17><17>

No one knows A) if Khabib has a real chin yet and B) if he has heart, he hasn't been put under enough pressure to test either of these.

Cardio if anyone blows their wad they will gas out. Khabib blew his tank a bit against raging Al. Conor blew his throwing a high volume of big power strikes against Diaz in their first fight. Depends on the pressure they face and way they fight that can have two different outcomes over 5 rounds
I love how ppl claim that in 26 fights not a single opponent was able to put Khabib under pressure and really test him. It means that either 1) Khabib has been fighting only bums 2) He's been tested but he's just that good that you didn't notice.

I love how ppl claim that in 26 fights not a single opponent was able to put Khabib under pressure and really test him. It means that either 1) Khabib has been fighting only bums 2) He's been tested but he's just that good that you didn't notice.

To be honest I don't think he's been tested that much. There are fights he could've had that would've tested him a lot more. Remember some of his last fights have been against last minute opponents

Back