If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

And it makes zero sense business wise.

I mean you're right he doesn't have to. He also doesn't have to pretend to be the LW champion, but he does. And if he wants to keep pretending, he needs to fight

I did read your nonsense. The only HW fight that we were talking about was Couture vs Lesnar. Then you compared 10-20 lbs. at the lower weights to 10-20 lbs. at HW. There is only one way to interpret that as we were talking about Couture vs Lesnar.
IF it truly mattered then the alloted gap would never be allowed to stay that big, from 206 to 265.

Ask yourself why the gaps grow bigger and bigger the heavier the weight class, starting after LW.

"Body percentage"

You are stuck on an EXAMPLE, instead of understanding the main point

Nate didn't only have 20+lbs on Conor, Nate also had 4 inches of height and 2 inches of reach over Conor btw

Look at these pictures

For there to be a difference in size this massive at the lower weights is insanity

DIAZ.jpg

touch.jpg

Not In any of the pics you posted did Brock tower over Randy like that

And again "body percentage"

This whole thing started because you posted something dumb like "and Randy actually did face a size disadvantage"

I was like LOL...do you not understand body percentage and how HW allows the biggest gaps in weight to compete for a reason....look here at how much bigger Nate was over Conor. Conor faced massive massive size disadvantages across the board vs Nate

IF it truly mattered then the alloted gap would never be allowed to stay that big, from 206 to 265.

Ask yourself why the gaps grow bigger and bigger the heavier the weight class, starting after LW.

"Body percentage"

Nate didn't only have 20+lbs on Conor, Nate also had 4 inches of height and 2 inches of reach over Conor btw

Look at these pictures

For there to be a difference in size this massive at the lower weights is insanity

DIAZ.jpg

touch.jpg

This whole thing started because you posted something dumb like "and Randy actually did face a size disadvantage"

I was like LOL...do you not under stand body percentage and how HW allows the biggest gaps in weight to compete for a reason....look at how much bigger Nate was over Conor. Conor faced a massive massive size disadvantages across the board vs Nate

If you don't think that giving up 50+ pounds at HW matters then you are more clueless than I thought.

And Nate said that he was 177 at best for the rematch. I'm guessing that you do not know more about his cage weight than him.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/nate-d...t-doing-expletive-until-we-go-for-round-three

Conor was 170 in the ring against Floyd for a fight at 154. There is no reason to believe that he was lighter than that in the cage for a fight at 155 against Alvarez. Alvarez sure as hell was not 185 and did not have 15 lbs. on Conor.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/conor-mcgregor-weight-loss-gain-11070077

It's time to go to work. Someone else will have to step up and educate you for awhile.

1. Conor got a title shot for beating #5 ranked Poirier

Which when you look at that fight and the one's before it still pales in comparison to what Tony did. Ya retarded hypocrite. I don't believe the UFC actually said he earned a title shot with that fight though. They made a big deal out of the Siver fight which looked really dumb.

Conor's FW run up to an interium title was far superior then Tony's LW run up to an interium title

Conor was 5-0 with 4 KOs

Tony was on a 10 fight win streak with higher class wins. It's a big difference.

- Conor actually beat the #1 or #2 ranked guy to win an interium title

He got the interim title off a short notice fight with Chad Mendes. How is that the number 1 and number 2?

You can't even compare them.

It's definitely not compatible. Tony's is a lot more impressive.

1. Conor got a title shot for beating #5 ranked Poirier

Siver was a stay busy fight. Get your facts right, hater.

Conor's FW run up to an interium title was far superior then Tony's LW run up to an interium title

Conor was 5-0 with 4 KOs

-Conor was actually undefeated.

-Tony lost badly to Michael Johnson

- Conor actually beat the #1 or #2 ranked guy to win an interium title

-Tony beat the #7 ranked guy

You can't even compare them. Tony isn't in Conor's league

2. Exactly. Tony vs Khabib which was to cement a true #1 contender never happened because Khabib pulled out. JUST like I mentioned. Those log jams at LW happened because of Khabib....NOT because of Conor...that was the whole point ...now do you get it...you can't blame Conor for that.

Who was Conor supposed to defend against?

Pick any date after Conor won the belt

There was never any logical opponent for Conor to defend against

It all was pinned on the winner of Tony vs Khabib being that fighter....it didn't happen because of Khabib...NOT Conor

When you troll the way you do, people have a right to correct you and mention to you that Tony won his toy belt by beating the #7 ranked guy

Conor beat the actual champion

Conor is the TRUE champ regardless of your feelings

To counter your trolling people have a right to bring up to you how Tony has had just as many fights in 2 years then Conor has had the past calender year in a half.

No one has really been that deserving in Conor's 7 month absence...keep in mind Aldo would routinely go years to 2 years at a time without defending

But you people only conveniently fein faux outrage at Conor

Nate was 20lbs heavier, and 4 inches taller with 2 more inches of reach

Tell me when Conor ever had size like that over anybody

Conor's shortest opponents were Siver and Mendes. And even then Siver was a former LW who probably out weighed Conor on fight. Mendes especially had significant amount of more muscle mass then Conor.

Conor never enjoyed all 3 advantages over anyone

Nate had EVERY advantage across the board over Conor

Even at FW Conor was still fighting and beating BIGGER fighters like Holloway and Poirier

To even claim Conor had bigger size advantages, then the MASSIVE SIZE ADVANTAGES across the board that Nate had over Conor is pure delusion

You are absolutely delusional

This is why you haters are the WORST

His FW wins mean zero in the lightweight division. And he was 1-1 in his last 2.

You can NOT compare American dog and pony show TEAM SPORTS, TO COMBAT WHERE IT'S ONE MAN VS ONE MAN. Your post falls apart on that.

First learn how combat sports works - and has always worked, then come back in this thread. Maybe then we can have some actual meaningful discussion

I'm well aware of how combat sports works, and look how well that has worked out for Boxing. It went from one of the top tier sports to an also-ran.

Again, is it too much to expect the Champ to face off against the #1 challenger? As a fan, is that too much to expect?

"Body percentage"

Look at these pictures

DIAZ.jpg

touch.jpg

I was like LOL...do you not understand body percentage and how HW allows the biggest gaps in weight to compete for a reason....look here at how much bigger Nate was over Conor. Conor faced massive massive size disadvantages across the board vs Nate
My god, and Paulie said this guy has no balls<{cruzshake}>

I'm well aware of how combat sports works, and look how well that has worked out for Boxing. It went from one of the top tier sports to an also-ran.

Again, is it too much to expect the Champ to face off against the #1 challenger? As a fan, is that too much to expect?

Its even more than just facing the #1 challenger. The UFC either fucked up or had a stroke of genius, I'm not sure which, when they made an interim fight and Tony won. This is now a situation where you have two guys holding belts in the same division and one of them refuses to fight. At this point, if Conor doesn't fight Tony he has to be stripped. How long could they let it go on like this? As it is, we are at 13 months and counting since Conor last fought.

But according to people like you, Conor is "afraid" of Tony and "ducking" Tony, so how can you NOT give Conor credit if he fights the "big bad boogieman" Tony...or do you admit you are just trolling and talking non sense when you make the claims that Conor is ducking Tony

Pick your poison

Also just to correct you, yeah "the title" THAT Conor won AT A HIGHER WEIGHT.

Only 4 men in history have ever won 2 belts in 2 weight classes in MMA....ONLY Randy every defended their second belt....except Randy was always a natural HW who fought his career at HW..so that doesn't count

Conor would be the ONLY 1 in history to defend a higher weight class belt (most of Conor's career has been at FW)

Saying Conor is ducking ferguson isnt a conflicting statement to saying he should fight him... conor should be expected to fight him and since he isnt, hes ducking. You dont get credit for going through the motions which are expected of you, nor should you.

Of the champions who havent defended a belt in the second weight class, only Conor has held it and sat on it and only Conor hasnt defended a belt at his original weight class either. Gsp is also a jerkoff but he also defended his belat at 170 for years.

This is also ignoring that Bj penns first bdlt was at 170, he defended his second belt 3 times. But you didnt know that otherwise youd have phrased it better.

Half of Conors career has been at Lw my man. Look it up.

Shut the fuck up when you talk to me before I embarrass you.

2. Exactly. Tony vs Khabib which was to cement a true #1 contender never happened because Khabib pulled out. JUST like I mentioned. Those log jams at LW happened because of Khabib....NOT because of Conor...that was the whole point ...now do you get it...you can't blame Conor for that.

That makes zero sense. The champion not defending is the problem. My post was in response to your retarded critique of Tony who did FAR more than Conor to get his interim belt.

Who was Conor supposed to defend against?
Pick any date after Conor won the belt
There was never any logical opponent for Conor to defend against
It all was pinned on the winner of Tony vs Khabib being that fighter....it didn't happen because of Khabib...NOT Conor

Absolutely stupid excuses. Conor could defend against any of the top guys. The idea that all the best guys need to fight each other so there is only one left to fight Conor is nonsense. That's just a bad excuse for Conor and his stupid fans to say that Conor doesn't have to fight anyone.

When you troll the way you do, people have a right to correct you and mention to you that Tony won his toy belt by beating the #7 ranked guy

You are clearly the troll. You sound completely retarded trying to pretend that Conor did more at FW than Tony at LW. Tony beat 10 people to get the interim belt and by your own words Conor only beat 4 people to get his shot at the interim belt at FW. That isn't remotely comparable you giant idiot. Tony isn't ducking people, he is fighting the belt lightweights available while Conor sits on his ass making excuses and his retard fans eat it all up.

Conor beat the actual champion
Conor is the TRUE champ regardless of your feelings

He skipped the line and got a shot he didn't deserve at LW and now he is inactive so people are rightfully calling Tony the real champion. You can't sit on a belt forever and be the champion that is nonsense.

To counter your trolling people have a right to bring up to you how Tony has had just as many fights in 2 years then Conor has had the past calender year in a half.

Tony has fought at LW 4 times in two years. Conor has fought at LW one time ever. lol

No one has really been that deserving in Conor's 7 month absence...keep in mind Aldo would routinely go years to 2 years at a time without defending

It's funny when people bring up fighters who were out due to injuries when talking about Conor. The guy who doesn't fight even when he is healthy. As if those two things are remotely comparable.

Nate was 20lbs heavier, and 4 inches taller with 2 more inches of reach
Tell me when Conor ever had size like that over anybody
Conor's shortest opponents were Siver and Mendes. And even then Siver was a former LW who probably out weighed Conor on fight. Mendes especially had significant amount of more muscle mass then Conor.

lol you immediately contradict your self naming two fighters Conor had similar advantages over and then you make retarded assumptions to justify it. Muscle mass? lol what a nuthugging retard.

Nate had EVERY advantage across the board over Conor

Nate was hand picked up Conor and here you are crying about size difference. Conor and Nate are both LW fighters. Quit acting like he was skipping two weight classes.

Even at FW Conor was still fighting and beating BIGGER fighters like Holloway and Poirier

To even claim Conor had bigger size advantages, then the MASSIVE SIZE ADVANTAGES across the board that Nate had over Conor is pure delusion

You are absolutely delusional

This is why you haters are the WORST

I'm convinced you are legitimately mentally handicapped so I will stop picking on you in case the media picks up on this and I get in trouble for bullying.

For someone who walks around showing off a UFC belt and with huge endorsement deals because of said UFC to actually fight a top contender....I can't find the words to describe how heroic that would be....

@PROlogic making a last minute effort to be biggest Conor fucktard of the year ITT.

But sorry, kid, you're a little dweeb that just signed up in November.

@NotoriousMillions has been going full retard for a solid year in the Heavies - he takes it.

You're a shoe-in for next year if you keep this up though, and NotoriousM's mum severely restricts his internet access like will be likely to happen (9k posts in 1 year!).

LOL this cant be serious. BJ had an EXCUSE for every loss

BJ was a habitual excuse maker lulz

Also Randy literally said that the ONLY reason he lost to Lesnar was because he wasn't "use to his reach advantage"

Pretty obvious Conor haters weren't following MMA back then

LOL

Pounds at the heavier weights mean nothing..hence why HW is 205 to 265...

"body percentage"

Giving up 10-20lbs at the lower weights, IS FAR more significant then giving up weight at HW

Nate was far far far bigger then Conor

touch.jpg

Also Alvarez had 15lbs on Conor

Even giving up 15lbs from FW to LW is huge
Lmfao.
So Conor is the Pioneer of fighting up a division?
Because thats what I was arguing against. You say irrelevant comments of BJ making excuses yet he didn’t complain someone was much bigger after handpicking them.

Wow you must really love the taste of Connies cock, you suck it so very dam hard.

You're so traumatized from the sound of dick slurping from your mom's bedroom, you're convinced everyone else is sucking it too? Sad!

you means goes up to the weight class that he actually belongs in?

Belongs in? He made 145 every single time, and without pulling down his jocks like 25 year old Max!

Shut the hell up with that fake, lying shit.

Double_399996_1614105.jpg

It's funny to see how much of a sheepish hivemind this place has become

Now you have everyone repeating the same hater talking points

No one has a real opinion of their own. It's just a boring generic repeating Conor hate circle jerk of brainless parrots parroting each other

This thread really is something else. Goodness.

1. You people are the ones claiming Conor is "afraid" of Tony and "ducking" him.

So why wouldn't you give Conor credit for fighting the big bad boogieman Tony - someone who you all claim Conor is afraid of?

"I will claim Conor is afraid of so and so, but then when Conor fights him, I won't give Conor any credit for stepping up in my eyes"

This just shows how Conor haters will refuse to give Conor any credit no matter what happens. This is why I want Conor to just dominate everyone who they campaign around to beat Conor. Make them even angrier.

Watch, then when Conor smokes Tony with complete ease these same haters will start claiming that Tony was never that good etc

2. Conor is a natural FW who MOVED UP and won the belt at a HIGHER weight.

Conor defending the belt at a higher weight against a much larger opponent, IS much different, compared to Mini Mouse defending vs same size scrubs or Jones always defending vs significantly smaller older men.

FACTS: Only 4 other men in history have won 2 belts in 2 weight classes.....ONLY 1 of them ever defended after winning their second belt...and the fighter who did, Randy, was a NATURAL HW who had fought most of his career at HW...so that's nothing really special

Most of Conor's career has been at FW, so Conor defending at LW is Conor defending at a higher weight, which no one else has really done

@NotoriousMillions actually did bring up a great point. Just didn't articulate it as well as he couldve to really get that point across.

Conor is always making history. Haters keep trying their hardest to downplay it and refuse to ever give Conor Any credit

If Conor beats Tony, Conor=top 3 GOAT without question

So many facts, it's honestly incredible, but these people are incapable of understanding any of this. These people are still convinced after slaying Max, Chad, Jose, Dustin, Eddie, and Nate that Conor is a mediocre fighter that probably shouldn't even be in the UFC.

The only guy you could say beat more guys was GSP, albeit consisting of lower level of talent. Nonetheless, it's very obvious Conor is one of the greatest fighters of all time. The GOAT is subjective, but if Conor was to continue and beat these next few guys at LW, and especially if he was able to catch a third belt..then it becomes no more discussion. Conor is officially the GOAT, and you know Conor could become HW champion of the UFC and they still wouldn't give him his credit. That's how delusional they are, don't take it personally. I know Conor doesn't, and that's why he doesn't care about his legacy and cares about what is important.

People's loyalty and admiration is finicky and is not to be trusted. Look at all the great people that had to die to be recognized. Pathetic!

Back