If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

What has our sport come to where the champion doesn't have to fight the interim champion.

Absolutely pathetic.
What has MMA come to, to where the "interium champion" can win his fake belt by beating the #7 ranked Lee

Astoundingly pathetic

Its a shame that 155 is a shark tank and it has been reduced to shit, non-activity, nothing happening, because of Conor. Its seriously fucked up to say the least.

Not because of Conor

It was because of tiramisu Khabib constantly pulling out of fights "Khabib I've had 2 fights in 4 years"

And because of Nate turning down fights left and right

Conor boxing Floyd was actually the perfect opportunity for a LW to really cement himself as a true #1 contender for Conor to fight on Conor's return

It's NOT Conor's fault that no LW did anything with that opportunity

Why do haters ignore that Tony has only had 3 fights in 2 years and that Khabib has only had 2 fights in 3 years

Are haters so delusional that they are going to blame the inactivity of Tony and Khabib on Conor too?

Not because of Conor

It was because of tiramisu Khabib constantly pulling out of fights "Khabib I've had 2 fights in 4 years"

And because of Nate turning down fights left and right

Conor boxing Floyd was actually the perfect opportunity for a LW to really cement himself as a true #1 contender for Conor to fight on Conor's return

It's NOT Conor's fault that no LW did anything with that opportunity

Why do haters ignore that Tony has only had 3 fights in 2 years and that Khabib has only had 2 fights in 3 years

Are haters so delusional that they are going to blame the inactivity of Tony and Khabib on Conor too?

It doesn't matter, Conor is either going to be stripped of the belt or he can take a loss, its his choice but one of those things is next for him.

1. You people are the ones claiming Conor is "afraid" of Tony and "ducking" him.
Where did I say he's afraid?

You fucking Conor cock munchrs are really narrow minded and talk about sheepish - McGregor is your Sheppard and you wish he was into beastiality.

Tony is a legit challenger, you don't get credit for doing what you literally have to do. Tony doesn't get credit for challenging McGregor or Lee or Khabib - it's his fucking job.

Cred is given for great performances and victories - Conor risks losing his in MMA if he refused to defend.

Simple stuff here bro. No one is afraid - if I were Conor I'd drop the belt and fight Pacman - 100% but I wouldn't expect credit for fighting the guy I'm supposed to.

Pioneer?
Ever heard of BJ Penn or Randy Couture?
They one belts in two divisions while be the smaller opponent and never complained about their opponents being 3 times the size!

LOL this cant be serious. BJ had an EXCUSE for every loss

BJ was a habitual excuse maker lulz

Also Randy literally said that the ONLY reason he lost to Lesnar was because he wasn't "use to his reach advantage"

Pretty obvious Conor haters weren't following MMA back then

And in Couture's case it was damn near true.

83700059-randy-couture-and-brock-lesnar-square-off-at-gettyimages.jpg

brock-lesnar_-vs-randy-couture-mma-ufc-martialarts-mixedmartialarts-boxing.jpg

LOL

Pounds at the heavier weights mean nothing..hence why HW is 205 to 265...

"body percentage"

Giving up 10-20lbs at the lower weights, IS FAR more significant then giving up weight at HW

Nate was far far far bigger then Conor

touch.jpg

Also Alvarez had 15lbs on Conor

Even giving up 15lbs from FW to LW is huge

Last edited:
What has MMA come to, to where the "interium champion" can win his fake belt by beating the #7 ranked Lee

Astoundingly pathetic

You must be a professional troll. The idea that you can try to defend Conor and criticize Tony is hilarious.

Tony fought Kevin because there was essentially no one else for him to fight that had a higher rank. He was scheduled to fight Khabib and you should know how that turned out. Get your head out of your ass.

Also did you think it was pathetic when Conor got a title shot off of Dennis Siver? Conor's run to the FW title was far worse than Tony's run to the interim title. I wouldn't expect a Conor fangirl like you to admit that though.

No more bigger than the advantage Conor had on most of his opponents.

Conor get cred if he stop acting like a bitch
That s the champion s duty to defend his belt against the best contenders available
He already did that at fw and now at lw
I don’t know how anyone can respect that,that s the definition of a bitch move
He got gifted his title shot at fw and especially lw and he never ever intended to defend
He even said before the aldo fight that a healthy champ not defending should be stripped lol
Defend or vacate like tony said

Lmao at all the haters not wanting to give Conor credit.

Nobody goes up and weights and defends their belt, but Conor. A true pioneer.

Wow you must really love the taste of Connies cock, you suck it so very dam hard.

Wall of text that amounts to "Conor is special because I'm on his nuts, all the special things the UFC set up for him were so much more special than all the other not special fighters that couldnt be Conor even though they actually did things like defend titles in their own weight class, fight contenders in the divisions they were in, you know, ordinary fighter stuff"

How was Conor a #1 LW contender?? This is where your post has problems seeing through Conor short and curlies. He had a title fight at FW and ZERO defences, how was he a contender for LW and not "gifted a title shot" like those others you disparage?

Literally, nothing you said had ANYTHING to do with what I posted

Why don't you actually try reading my post before attempting to respond to it.

I laid down facts on why Conor's title shot at a second belt was far more legit then theirs

- Conor was actually a champion who was 16-1 since the last time he had lost

NO other fighter in UFC history was a champion while winning a second belt

Gsp wasn't even a ranked fighter period. That was disgraceful

When you look at the other 4 men who won 2 belts in 2 weight classes, Conor earned his title shot at a higher weight the most. THAT WAS THE POINT. Derp.

When you compare to the rest, Conor's 2 belt accomplishment is actually the most legit and significant one in MMA history

Conor was the only fighter in MMA history to be the #1 ranked fighter of 2 divisions at the same time

Conor took out all time greats IN their PRIMES in Aldo and Alvarez to do what he did

-Randy wasn't #1 at LHW (wasnt even a ranked fighter) BJ wasn't #1 at LW. Hendo wasn't #1 in either division. Gsp wasnt even a ranked fighter period.

I'm sorry cold hard facts offend you.

You dont need to be on Conor's balls to recognize his greatness and appreciate the amazing things he has accomplished ...unless you believe Conor doing what no one ever had doesn't deserve praise.

But you certainly are a hater trying to downplay or diminish him.

If you can't even appreciate Conor then you have no business following MMA

LOL this cant be serious. BJ had an EXCUSE for every loss

BJ was a habitual excuse maker lulz

Also Randy literally said that the ONLY reason he lost to Lesnar was because he wasn't "use to his reach advantage"

Pretty obvious Conor haters weren't following MMA back then

LOL

Pounds at the heavier weights mean nothing..hence why HW is 205 to 265...

Learn body percentage

Giving up 10-20lbs at the lower weights, IS FAR more significant then giving up 10-20lbs at HW.

touch.jpg

Also Alvarez had 15lbs on Conor

Even giving up 15lbs from FW to LW is a far greater difference then 15lbs at HW

You are completely clueless. I don't even know where to start so I'll just go with this. Couture did not give up 10-20 pounds to Lesnar.

Weigh in weight:

Lesnar - 265 and he cut to get there.

Couture - 220

It is posters like you who give the McGregor nuthuggers a bad name.

I agree OP and Stipe should not fight Ngannou but instead take year off and fight in a meaningless boxing match.

You must be a professional troll. The idea that you can try to defend Conor and criticize Tony is hilarious.

Tony fought Kevin because there was essentially no one else for him to fight that had a higher rank. He was scheduled to fight Khabib and you should know how that turned out. Get your head out of your ass.

Also did you think it was pathetic when Conor got a title shot off of Dennis Siver?

Conor's run to the FW title was far worse than Tony's run to the interim title. I wouldn't expect a Conor fangirl like you to admit that though.

1. Conor got a title shot for beating #5 ranked Poirier

Siver was a stay busy fight. Get your facts right, hater.

Conor's FW run up to an interium title was far superior then Tony's LW run up to an interium title

Conor was 5-0 with 4 KOs

-Conor was actually undefeated.

-Tony lost badly to Michael Johnson

- Conor actually beat the #1 or #2 ranked guy to win an interium title

-Tony beat the #7 ranked guy

You can't even compare them. Tony isn't in Conor's league

2. Exactly. Tony vs Khabib which was to cement a true #1 contender never happened because Khabib pulled out. JUST like I mentioned. Those log jams at LW happened because of Khabib....NOT because of Conor...that was the whole point ...now do you get it...you can't blame Conor for that.

Who was Conor supposed to defend against?

Pick any date after Conor won the belt

There was never any logical opponent for Conor to defend against

It all was pinned on the winner of Tony vs Khabib being that fighter....it didn't happen because of Khabib...NOT Conor

When you troll the way you do, people have a right to correct you and mention to you that Tony won his toy belt by beating the #7 ranked guy

Conor beat the actual champion

Conor is the TRUE champ regardless of your feelings

To counter your trolling people have a right to bring up to you how Tony has had just as many fights in 2 years then Conor has had the past calender year in a half.

No one has really been that deserving in Conor's 7 month absence...keep in mind Aldo would routinely go years to 2 years at a time without defending

But you people only conveniently fein faux outrage at Conor

No more bigger than the advantage Conor had on most of his opponents.

Nate was 20lbs heavier, and 4 inches taller with 2 more inches of reach

Tell me when Conor ever had size like that over anybody

Conor's shortest opponents were Siver and Mendes. And even then Siver was a former LW who probably out weighed Conor on fight. Mendes especially had significant amount of more muscle mass then Conor.

Conor never enjoyed all 3 advantages over anyone

Nate had EVERY advantage across the board over Conor

Even at FW Conor was still fighting and beating BIGGER fighters like Holloway and Poirier

To even claim Conor had bigger size advantages, then the MASSIVE SIZE ADVANTAGES across the board that Nate had over Conor is pure delusion

You are absolutely delusional

This is why you haters are the WORST

You are completely clueless. I don't even know where to start so I'll just go with this. Couture did not give up 10-20 pounds to Lesnar.

Weigh in weight:

Lesnar - 265 and he cut to get there.

Couture - 220

It is posters like you who give the McGregor nuthuggers a bad name.

Try reading my post correctly first, before responding

I was using examples to illustrate that giving up pounds at heavier weights mean far less, if not mean NOTHING at all.

HENCE why HW even ranges from 205 to 265

I don't care how many pounds Randy "was giving up"

It means nothing as evidenced by the fact HW even ranges from 205 to 265

If it truly mattered, then the alloted gap wouldn't be that big - from 206 to 265

I was telling you to learn about "body percentages"

My whole point was that Conor giving up 20lbs to Nate, or 15lbs to Alvarez was a far greater difference body percentage wise....that pounds are far more detrimental and harder to over come at the lower weights

Tony should ask for equal pay to stall the fight talk

Giving up 10-20lbs at the lower weights, IS FAR more significant then giving up 10-20lbs at HW.

Even giving up 15lbs from FW to LW is a far greater difference then 15lbs at HW

I did read your nonsense. The only HW fight that we were talking about was Couture vs Lesnar. Then you compared 10-20 lbs. at the lower weights to 10-20 lbs. at HW. There is only one way to interpret that as we were talking about Couture vs Lesnar.

Give him credit for defending the belt against the top contender? Isn't that what a champion is supposed to do.
Tbf for most fighting the top contender is also their biggest money fight. Conor's situation is unique in that he has other much more profitable fights available so you can't really compare him to other champions as these other champions didn't have these options available to them. Most fighters would take the fight that pays the most.

Jesus Christ. I missed the boat on this thread.

I’m sure it 10 pages of ridicule anyway.

Back