If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

Lmao at considering the HW division as going up in weight, or as even a credible division at all. LMAO at defending against a fake wrestler.

Get out of here with that bum shit. Couture took five years to defend his belt against terrible HWs, color me not impressed.
I knew you were a clueless fanboi,, but lately you're just proving you are straight up retarded. Well done

Mcgregor’s not my favorite fighter, and while I agree that Mcgregor needs to make up his mind and defend or vacate, Sherdogers act like the most entitled spoiled brats in the world. We all want to see Ferguson vs Mcgregor but this isn’t WWE.

No, this isnt WWE, its a sanctioned sport where the title holder is supposed to defend against the highest ranking challenger possible at the time and where fighters are supposed to fulfill their contract in as short a time as possible when healthy.

If he wants to play Chief Two Belts he can actually go to the WWE. Other than that he's got to retire from MMA or fulfill his contract, not for our entertainment but for the sake of the other fighters and the agreements he made when he signed his contract.

Conor is scared to lose, that's why he hasn't defended his belt. It would take a huge dent to his brand if he loses.

he dont have to defend according to head nut hugger here because he is the GOD of MMA ROFLMAO. tapped to Nate ..

JN5A_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
OMG, I think I've been trolled...

Meh, You don't get credit for doing what you are supposed to do and what every other champion in every other weight class does.

[Shrug], Don't get me wrong I like watching Conor in MMA fights but I am not going to give him credit for doing what he should do.

Conor always wanting credit for stuff he's suPOsed to do. "I defend my belt." What you want a cookie?

MV5BMTEyNjM5MjgyNzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDAzMzUyODc@._V1.._UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

If he wants to play Chief Two Belts he can actually go to the WWE. Other than that he's got to retire from MMA or fulfill his contract, not for our entertainment but for the sake of the other fighters and the agreements he made when he signed his contract.

Thats a different converation but you are not a UFC fighter so I’m not going to have it with you.

Sit back, RELAX, enjoy the show.

I agree. He's set for life monetarily. And this is a tough fight that'll pay a small percentage of what he made in the ring.

He would lose a lot more cred if he doesn't so not sure where this is going. Let me say I want the Khabib fight but Tony is fine as long as it's one of those two.

What has our sport come to where the champion doesn't have to fight the interim champion.

Absolutely pathetic.
More importantly what has our society become when people sympathize and actually defend the 'business side' as opposed to the quality of the product they are paying for? Seriously. What. The. Fuck. Oh of course I have to buy a new [insert product here] every year, because the company HAS to buy cheap parts from other parts of the world with cheaper labor in order to maximize their profits! Truly sickening.

Don’t need to make business sense. He’s the champ. Tony is the interim champ. It makes logical sense

you sound unemployed. society should get a tremendous amount of credit for feeding your lazy ass. it makes zero sense business wise

Back