If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

Mcgregor’s not my favorite fighter, and while I agree that Mcgregor needs to make up his mind and defend or vacate, Sherdogers act like the most entitled spoiled brats in the world. We all want to see Ferguson vs Mcgregor but this isn’t WWE.

I won't believe Conor is ever fighting in the UFC again until I actually see him doing his prefight walkout, and even then I'll still kinda doubt it. A part of me really thinks he'd actually stop mid-walkout, turn around and head back to the locker room, and refuse to come out until he gets an addition $5 mil or whatever right there on the spot. It just seems like something Conor would do.

Mcgregor’s not my favorite fighter, and while I agree that Mcgregor needs to make up his mind and defend or vacate, Sherdogers act like the most entitled spoiled brats in the world. We all want to see Ferguson vs Mcgregor but this isn’t WWE.

At this point Conor really is the world's most entitled and spoiled brat. And in the 21st century that's a monumental accomplishment.

In every other sport, save for boxing and look at the state of that sport, the Champs face whomever are the challengers. Do you think the Patriots or GS Warriors are going to get to choose who they to play in the playoffs this season? "We're supposed to play the Indiana Pacers in the Finals this year? That'll do terrible numbers. Nah, give us Boston instead."

Is it really too much to ask that your champions face the #1 challengers in their respective divisons?

In every other sport, save for boxing and look at the state of that sport, the Champs face whomever are the challengers. Do you think the Patriots or GS Warriors are going to get to choose who they to play in the playoffs this season? "We're supposed to play the Indiana Pacers in the Finals this year? That'll do terrible numbers. Nah, give us Boston instead."

Is it really too much to ask that your champions face the #1 challengers in their respective divisons?

Amazing that you needed to explain this to some of these morons

Get the fuck out of here you enabler.

At this point Conor really is the world's most entitled and spoiled brat. And in the 21st century that's a monumental accomplishment.

Mcgregor is spolied because he wont fight another grown man for your entertainment? I’m genuinely curious.

No, I dont think it’s too much to ask the problem I have with alot of Sherdoggers are demanding. Mcgregor doesn’t owe us anything.

You don’t get special credit for merely doing your job.

Mcgregor is spolied because he wont fight another grown man for your entertainment? I’m genuinely curious.

He made a lot of money by doing exactly that. If he's no longer doing it then why should he still be getting paid lots of money? HOW is he still getting paid lots of money? At this point he genuinely seems to believe he should be paid lots of money just for acting like a 12-year old. And what's worse, a lot of people seem to agree. It's not as if I'm trying to force *you* to fight someone for the lulz.

No, I don't think it’s too much to ask the problem I have with alot of Sherdoggers are demanding. Mcgregor doesn’t owe us anything.

You could easily turn that around and say the UFC doesn't owe someone who's literally refusing to fight anything either. I see nothing wrong with wanting a UFC fighter still under contract to actually fight.

No, I dont think it’s too much to ask the problem I have with alot of Sherdoggers are demanding. Mcgregor doesn’t owe us anything.

No one says he has to.

But if he chooses not to compete in the sport that made him famous, then just walk away from it and be slowly forgotten.

Its that simple.

It should not be confusing to people that some of us want to see him fight, and when he doesnt we are disappointed.

Isnt that the point of a fighter being a fighter??????

No one says he has to.

But if he chooses not to compete in the sport that made him famous, then just walk away from it and be slowly forgotten.

Its that simple.

That’s a little to romanticized in my personal opinion. This is prize fighting.

And at the end of the day I think Mcgregor’s MMA legacy is low on his list of concerns and if he walked away from the sport now he’d still go down in history as the highest payed MMA fighter to date. That would be his decision to make.

It should not be confusing to people that some of us want to see him fight, and when he doesnt we are disappointed.

Isnt that the point of a fighter being a fighter??????

I agree. Thats exactly my point. We all want to see him fight but you are not owed anything.

He made a lot of money by doing exactly that. If he's no longer doing it then why should he still be getting paid lots of money? HOW is he still getting paid lots of money? At this point he genuinely seems to believe he should be paid lots of money just for acting like a 12-year old. And what's worse, a lot of people seem to agree. It's not as if I'm trying to force *you* to fight someone for the lulz.

I’ve never been overly concerned with the ammount of money that Mcgregor makes. It’s fun to discuss on Sherdog but I’m worried about the money in my bank account lol.

Stop pocket watchin’ it’ll make things easier man.

Don’t know how I got baited into defending Mcgregor but I just can’t stand how MMA fans act like entitled millennials.

wait what? conor is the man!! he deserves so much credit for NOT fighting tony!! this might be the dumbest thread ive ever seen

He should get credit for fighting a top contender in his division? That's weird, I thought that was just what fighters did ... until Conor came along it was actually like a required thing.

Meh, You don't get credit for doing what you are supposed to do and what every other champion in every other weight class does.

[Shrug], Don't get me wrong I like watching Conor in MMA fights but I am not going to give him credit for doing what he should do.
Reminds me of a Chris rock joke!

Am I on acid. Did I just read that this guy thinks Conor doesn't have to fight Tony? Does this guy also think the world is flat?

Back