If Conor actually fights Tony, he should get a tremendous amount of cred, cuz he don't have to

Aren't MMA fighters suppose to fight? I could care less who Conor fights or at what weight class. Just scrap.

And it makes zero sense business wise.

WTF TS! Why should anyone get " a tremendous amount of cred" for doing their JOB?

NO! Conor NEEDS to defend the Title if he wants any respect from fighter or fan. Twice he has become Champ and has yet to defend.

Many believe a fighter is NOT a Champion until a title is defended. If Conor hopes for any real type of legacy in MMA as a fighter and Champion he must defend and more than once.

Screw the cash, there's more to life than that. Conor knows if he doesn't defend he will have a big question mark beside his name and championship for the rest of history. It's his job, no more ,no less. You don't get mad props for doing your job.

If so, I should go hi five the mail man who just dropped off the freaking mail to my house. Hero worship is getting out of hand.

Reminds me of the Chris Rock bit about people bragging about doing things they're supposed to do.

On the contrary, 10s of millions of people care. Deal with it.

Yeah? 10s of millions of people used to buy Britney Spears albums, too. In two years time, he'll be every bit as much an afterthought as she is.

Last edited:
Yeah? 10s of millions of people used to buy Britney Spears albums, too. In two years time, he'll be every bit as much an afterthought as she is.

Lmao, Britney Spears bothers you now too?

Is there anybody you aren't jealous of?

Lmao, Britney Spears bothers you now too?

Is there anybody you aren't jealous of?

a·nal·o·gy
əˈnaləjē/
noun
  1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
    "an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"
    • a correspondence or partial similarity.
      "the syndrome is called deep dysgraphia because of its analogy to deep dyslexia"
    • a thing that is comparable to something else in significant respects.
      "works of art were seen as an analogy for works of nature"

And it makes zero sense business wise.

This is new fan mentality right here. Fine but he will never be known as the best just a guy that got pushed to the front of the line. As a fan don’t you want to know how good he really is? I do not understand this thinking.

Conors sherdog cocksucker is the most obvious troll, yet you guys still feed him. He is well aware pussy doesn't want to fight a skilled fighter that is his size. Sad too because that would be a great fight, but it won't ever happen.

He had to defend enough is enough, but at the same time the champions that Sherdog gives the least amount of credit to are the ones defending.

Actually it was after khabib could not make their fight at the beginning of this year. 8-10 months?

No, the fight was to determine the #1 contender. It didn't happen, so nothing changed.

Tony was then offered an interim fight with Diaz and it fell through. Again, still not the #1 contender.

Then Tony vs Lee happened and Tony finally was cemented as the #1 contender by the UFC and Conor both.

Tony has only been the #1 contender for 2 months.

Sadly, TS is right about one thing. In today's UFC Conor really doesn't have to ever defend. #beyondpathetic

No, the fight was to determine the #1 contender. It didn't happen, so nothing changed.

Tony was then offered an interim fight with Diaz and it fell through. Again, still not the #1 contender.

Then Tony vs Lee happened and Tony finally was cemented as the #1 contender by the UFC and Conor both.

Tony has only been the #1 contender for 2 months.

Dana said he was the number one guy after that debacle. If Conor actually defended belts Tony would have gotten that fight.

If that happens, I think even atheists will be forced to admit God exists.

Back